Input Director without Admin

Furbs

Dec 17, 2017, 6:23:49 AM12/17/17
to Input Director
I recently installed Input Director 1.4 to our new workstations. We want it to work without the user being an Administrator, but we keep getting the error "A referral was returned from the server". The internets says we need to run the shortcut as an admin in compatibility mode. While this works, it stops Input Director from running automatically on a reboot. I tried making a Task Scheduler to start the program with admin credentials but apparently you cant just run the Exe like that. Has anyone run into this issue or have any idea how to resolve it?

Thanks in advance.

Clients are running Windows 7 on a Domain.