InMoov Ears - speakers

nanomole

Mar 27, 2015, 1:38:59 AM3/27/15
to inm...@googlegroups.com

In Gaels picture on his website of InMoov, he has used speakers with a silver insert. anyone purchased these or know where to get them from. I am building the head and working my way down. its taking shape at last thank you Gael !

thanks in advance for your help

gael langevin

Mar 27, 2015, 6:28:57 AM3/27/15
to nanomole, inm...@googlegroups.com

In Gaels picture on his website of InMoov, he has used speakers with a silver insert. anyone purchased these or know where to get them from. I am building the head and working my way down. its taking shape at last thank you Gael !

thanks in advance for your help

nanomole

Mar 27, 2015, 10:41:29 AM3/27/15
to inm...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Gael - I will purchase those type. btw I got your nervo kit yesterday. thanks again