Weekly xword - "Lending Jokes"

Benjamin Tausig

Mar 11, 2014, 8:59:04 AM3/11/14
to ink...@googlegroups.com
Friends:

Enjoy this week's puzzle, to which the solution is here.

It was great seeing everyone at the crossword tournament last weekend. Congrats to our friend Dan Feyer, who took home his fifth title, and to all the competitors. .

If you attended, you may have solved the AVCX meta suite called "Spin the Bottle." If not, it's one of the puzzle projects I'm most proud to have been part of. The full six-puzzle set (with an optional contest) is available here for just $3: http://www.avxword.com/puzzles/bonus/spinthebottle/default.htm

If you've already solved it and had fun doing so, tell your friends!

With thanks,
Ben
Lending Jokes CR 3 12 14.puz
Lending Jokes CR 3 12 14 PDF.pdf