[Indimail-support] ircube-1.0 - RoundCube Plugins for IndiMail

Manvendra Bhangui

Apr 13, 2017, 9:53:40 AM4/13/17
to indimail...@lists.sourceforge.net
I have made available a new package ircube-1.0 available at

https://software.opensuse.org//download.html?project=home%3Ambhangui&package=ircube

This package includes RoundCube plugins that work with IndiMail

sauserprefs - Control Bogofilter settings from within Roundcube

markasjunk2 - Adds a new button to the mailbox toolbar to mark the
selected messages as Junk/Not Junk, optionally detaching original
messages from spam reports if the message is not junk and learning
junk/not junk using various methods (bogo-learn, etc.)

iwebadmin - This is a plugin that adds tabs to the Roundcube settings
page, allowing the user to set their vacation message or change their
password. Behind the scenes, it logs in to iwbadmin as that user to
make the changes. Both vacation and password tabs can be individually
disabled.

Note: This screen-scrapes your iwebadmin installation, so currently
only works if iwebadmin is in English. I have not tested the code at
all. Also looks like obs servers are busy. Though the package has got
built for all platforms, only the Ubuntu package is showing up in the
above URL.

--
Regards Manvendra - http://www.indimail.org
GPG Pub Key

Fabian A. Santiago

Apr 13, 2017, 10:16:23 AM4/13/17
On April 13, 2017 9:53:19 AM EDT, Manvendra Bhangui <mbha...@gmail.com> wrote:
>I have made available a new package ircube-1.0 available at
>
>https://software.opensuse.org//download.html?project=home%3Ambhangui&package=ircube
>
>This package includes RoundCube plugins that work with IndiMail
>
>sauserprefs - Control Bogofilter settings from within Roundcube
>
>markasjunk2 - Adds a new button to the mailbox toolbar to mark the
>selected messages as Junk/Not Junk, optionally detaching original
>messages from spam reports if the message is not junk and learning
>junk/not junk using various methods (bogo-learn, etc.)
>
>iwebadmin - This is a plugin that adds tabs to the Roundcube settings
>page, allowing the user to set their vacation message or change their
>password. Behind the scenes, it logs in to iwbadmin as that user to
>make the changes. Both vacation and password tabs can be individually
>disabled.
>
>Note: This screen-scrapes your iwebadmin installation, so currently
>only works if iwebadmin is in English. I have not tested the code at
>all. Also looks like obs servers are busy. Though the package has got
>built for all platforms, only the Ubuntu package is showing up in the
>above URL.

Kewl!
--
Thanks.