SK962 05 FEB-2018

Saroj Kasaju

Feb 5, 2018, 10:57:53 AM2/5/18
to efloraofindia, J.M. Garg
Dear Members,

Location : Pashupati Temple Premises, Kathmandu
Elevation :  4500 ft.

Acacia farnesiana (L.) Wild.  ??

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju
20180202_132312.jpg
20180202_132214.jpg
20180202_132523.jpg
20180202_132554.jpg
20180202_132639.jpg
20180202_132330.jpg
20180202_132455.jpg
20180202_132122.jpg

Tapas Chakrabarty

Feb 5, 2018, 11:20:14 AM2/5/18
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia, J.M. Garg
Wonderful photography!

Saroj Kasaju

Feb 5, 2018, 11:34:22 AM2/5/18
to Tapas Chakrabarty, efloraofindia, J.M. Garg
Thank you Tapas JI !

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Feb 5, 2018, 7:33:02 PM2/5/18
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia
Super presentation.

Saroj Kasaju

Feb 6, 2018, 6:11:24 AM2/6/18
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Thank you Mr. Garg !

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Feb 16, 2018, 4:36:11 AM2/16/18
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Yes to me also appear close to images at Vachellia farnesiana
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

20180202_132312.jpg
20180202_132214.jpg
20180202_132523.jpg
20180202_132554.jpg
20180202_132639.jpg
20180202_132330.jpg
20180202_132455.jpg
20180202_132122.jpg

Saroj Kasaju

Feb 17, 2018, 12:57:01 PM2/17/18
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Thank you Mr. Garg !

Nepali Names : गन्हाउने खयर Ganhaaune Khair / जैत Jait /  स्यानिमैनिं  Syaanimaini

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Mahadeswara

Feb 17, 2018, 10:28:02 PM2/17/18
to efloraofindia
Superb pictures.   For me the ID is correct.  We have this plant in Mysore near by my house. It is a shrub.  The flowers emit sweet smell and used in the preparation of  French perfumes . .

J.M. Garg

Feb 19, 2018, 12:13:30 AM2/19/18
to M Swamy, efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Thanks, Saroj ji.