garden flower ID :: 09-Mar-12 :: Hooghly (WB) SK-3 (indiantreepix@googlegroups.com)

surajit koley (Google Docs)

Mar 9, 2012, 10:45:53 AM3/9/12
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Click to open:

Sir,

I went to visit Santiniketan (Visva-Bharati, Bolpur, Birbhum) in December, 2009. I think, as far as i can remember, i shot this image in the university campus. Again i regret that i have only this picture for this plant.

Species : Unknown

Type : garden herb

Date : 05-Dec-2009, 1.22 p.m.

Place : Bolpur (Birbhum District), West Bengal

(image size : 800x600)

Regards,

Surajit Koley

----------------------------- END -------------------------------

Google Docs makes it easy to create, store and share online documents, spreadsheets and presentations.
Logo for Google Docs

Balkar Singh

Mar 9, 2012, 11:38:33 AM3/9/12
to surajit koley (Google Docs), indian...@googlegroups.com
This is Petunia
--
Regards

Dr Balkar Singh
Arya P G College, Panipat
Haryana-132103
09416262964

surajit koley

Mar 9, 2012, 11:52:03 AM3/9/12
to Balkar Singh, indian...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Balkar Sir for the ID.
Regards,
Surajit

JM Garg

Sep 22, 2022, 7:28:40 AM9/22/22
to surajitkoley, efloraofindia
I think Petunia × atkinsiana (Sweet) D.Don ex W.H.Baxter as per images and details herein.