What tree ABMAY01/08

Ashwini Bhatia

May 5, 2015, 12:15:27 PM5/5/15
to efloraofindia
On the same drive, I found these trees in flower. There were several at 800m. Please advise.

Dharamshala, HP
800m approx.

Thanks.
Ashwini

Satish Phadke

May 5, 2015, 12:46:21 PM5/5/15
to Ashwini Bhatia, efloraofindia
Wendlandia heyni

Dr Satish Phadke

Ashwini Bhatia

May 5, 2015, 12:52:54 PM5/5/15
to Satish Phadke, efloraofindia
Thank you Dr Phalke.

Regards,
Ashwini

On 05-May-2015, at 10:16 pm, Satish Phadke <drsmp...@gmail.com> wrote:

Wendlandia heyni

Dr Satish Phadke

On 5 May 2015 at 21:43, Ashwini Bhatia <ash...@ashwinibhatia.com> wrote:
On the same drive, I found these trees in flower. There were several at 800m. Please advise.

Dharamshala, HP
800m approx.

Thanks.
Ashwini

<_MG_5643_04May15.jpg>

Ushadi Micromini

May 5, 2015, 8:02:01 PM5/5/15
to Ashwini Bhatia, Satish Phadke, efloraofindia
just correcting the spelling, Satish
sorry

it w heynei

usha di
--
Usha di
===========

Gurcharan Singh

May 5, 2015, 9:12:21 PM5/5/15
to Ushadi Micromini, Ashwini Bhatia, Satish Phadke, efloraofindia
Yes Wendlandia Heynei, photographed by me from Dalhousie (slopes below) las week and earlier from Morni in April.

Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089

Ashwini Bhatia

May 5, 2015, 10:14:49 PM5/5/15
to Gurcharan Singh, Ushadi Micromini, Satish Phadke, efloraofindia
Thank you Dr Singh. Apologies for my earlier blank mail.

Regards,
Ashwini