SK1196 12 JUNE 2018

Saroj Kasaju

Jun 12, 2018, 3:43:43 AM6/12/18
to efloraofindia, J.M. Garg
Dear Members,

Location: Sandakphu, India
Date: 13 May 2018
Altitude: 12000 ft.
Habit : Wild

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju
_DSC0062.JPG
_DSC0063.JPG
_DSC0061.JPG

J.M. Garg

Jun 12, 2018, 8:40:38 AM6/12/18
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia
Thanks, Saroj ji

Saroj Kasaju

Jun 13, 2018, 3:02:11 AM6/13/18
to Paradesi Anjaneyulu, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Let us wait for opinions from other members.

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

On Tue, Jun 12, 2018 at 10:29 PM Paradesi Anjaneyulu <paradesia...@gmail.com> wrote:
Sir very similar to Echinops echinatus( vegitative codition)
Asteraceae family member.

J.M. Garg

Jun 13, 2018, 8:52:37 AM6/13/18
to Saroj Kasaju, Paradesi Anjaneyulu, efloraofindia
Thanks Paradesi ji, for the lead.

J.M. Garg

Jun 13, 2018, 10:44:43 PM6/13/18
to efloraofindia

Jun 25, 2018, 1:56:48 AM6/25/18
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Also check comparative images at Carduoideae
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- around 2975 members & 2,90,000 messages on 31.3.18) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 12,000 species & 3,00,000 images).

_DSC0062.JPG
_DSC0063.JPG
_DSC0061.JPG

Saroj Kasaju

Jun 25, 2018, 7:10:23 AM6/25/18
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia

Thank you all.

I guess it is rather tough to guess the ID with the
help of these young leaves.

Saroj Kasaju