UP-Meghalay-9

ushaprabha page

Jul 2, 2015, 3:59:29ā€ÆAM7/2/15
to indiantreepix
Id pl of the shrub in Balphakram national park.
DSCN9648.jpg
DSCN9646.jpg

Ushadi Micromini

Jul 2, 2015, 2:10:01ā€ÆPM7/2/15
to ushaprabha page, indiantreepix
Ushaprabha ji

Very nice cases
i am enjoying your trip.

in this monsoon though please be careful hiking in the park

Be well
usha

On Thu, Jul 2, 2015 at 1:29 PM, ushaprabha page <ushapra...@gmail.com> wrote:
Id pl of the shrub in Balphakram national park.

Usha di
===========

ushaprabha page

Jul 3, 2015, 3:05:49ā€ÆPM7/3/15
to Ushadi Micromini, indiantreepix
Our excursion ended in 1st week of June.Thanks for your concern.

ushaprabha.

Ushadi Micromini

Jul 4, 2015, 2:11:48ā€ÆAM7/4/15
to ushaprabha page, indiantreepix
šŸ“

nice to know.

And you are always an inspiration

usha
--
Usha di
===========

J.M. Garg

Jul 8, 2015, 7:23:46ā€ÆAM7/8/15
to efloraofindia, ushaprabha page

With regards,
J.M.Garg

The whole world uses
my Image Resource of more than a thousand species & eight thousand images of Birds, Butterflies, Plants etc. (arranged alphabetically & place-wise). You can also use them for free as per Creative Commons license attached with each image.

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world-Ā more thanĀ 2500 members & 2,25,000 messages on 18.6.15) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 11,000 species & 2,00,000 images). Winner of Wipro-NFS Sparrow Awards 2014 for efloraofindia.Ā

DSCN9648.jpg
DSCN9646.jpg

J.M. Garg

Jul 11, 2015, 2:41:03ā€ÆAM7/11/15
to efloraofindia, ushaprabha page

Id pl of the shrub in Balphakram national park.

DSCN9648.jpg
DSCN9646.jpg

Gurcharan Singh

Jan 13, 2021, 1:21:07ā€ÆAM1/13/21
to efloraofindia
Forwarding again for ID
Distributed as UnidentifiedĀ Shrub in Balphakram national park
Group discussion at

Gurcharan Singh

J.M. Garg

Jan 19, 2021, 2:28:23ā€ÆAM1/19/21
to efloraofindia, ushaprabha page
Any idea about the family or genus ?

J.M. Garg

Jan 20, 2021, 11:32:46ā€ÆAM1/20/21
to Dr Samiran Panday, efloraofindia, ushaprabha page
Thanks, Samiran ji

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

On Wed, 20 Jan, 2021, 7:40 pm Dr Samiran Panday, <sam...@gmail.com> wrote:
I think this is Trigonostemon viridissimus var. chatterjiiĀ [Euphorbiaceae]
--
Dr Samiran Panday