Ladakh flora 5. UP

ushaprabha page

Aug 28, 2016, 11:33:43 PM8/28/16
to indiantreepix
id pl, of the shrub with fruits.
can it be Daphne retusa ?

ushaprabha.
P1130476.jpg
P1130477.jpg
P1130480.jpg

gurinder goraya

Aug 28, 2016, 11:43:58 PM8/28/16
to ushaprabha page, indiantreepix
Dears,

It seems to be some species of Lonicera....

Regards,

Dr. G S Goraya

Sent from my iPhone
<P1130476.jpg>
<P1130477.jpg>
<P1130480.jpg>

ushaprabha page

J.M. Garg

Sep 2, 2016, 11:33:48 PM9/2/16
to efloraofindia, ushaprabha page, gurinder

Some earlier relevant feedback:

It seems to be some species of Lonicera....
Regards,
Dr. G S Goraya

Pl. check with comparative images of Lonicera

With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- around 2700 members & 2,40,000 messages on 31.3.16) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 11,000 species & 2,20,000 images).

P1130476.jpg
P1130477.jpg
P1130480.jpg

J.M. Garg

Sep 23, 2016, 3:54:41 AM9/23/16
to efloraofindia, ushaprabha page
P1130476.jpg
P1130477.jpg
P1130480.jpg

J.M. Garg

Sep 23, 2016, 11:32:36 PM9/23/16
to efloraofindia, ushaprabha page, gurinder
Thanks, Chadwell ji.

Sep 25, 2016, 12:54:09 AM9/25/16

From: J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com>

To: efloraofindia <mailto:indiantreepix@googlegroups.com>
Cc: ushaprabha page <ushapra...@gmail.com>

J.M. Garg

Sep 25, 2016, 1:02:22 AM9/25/16
to efloraofindia, ushaprabha page

Thanks, Chadwell ji.

To: efloraofindia <indian...@googlegroups.com>

Thanks, Chadwell ji.

ushaprabha page

Sep 25, 2016, 6:53:26 AM9/25/16
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
As far as remember all three photos are of the same plant,
I also remember faintly that there were plants of Leh berry-Hippophae tibetina near by.
Now the the id of the sp.is required pl.
thanks to all of you.

ushaprabha.

J.M. Garg

Sep 25, 2016, 9:41:37 AM9/25/16