SK465 31 MAR-2017:ID

Saroj Kasaju

Mar 31, 2017, 1:17:03 PM3/31/17

Date : 31 March 2017

Apr 3, 2017, 10:38:24 PM4/3/17

Apr 12, 2017, 6:51:49 AM4/12/17

Apr 21, 2017, 3:11:26 AM4/21/17

From: Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com>
Date: 31 March 2017 at 22:46
Subject: SK465 31 MAR-2017:ID
To: efloraofindia <indian...@googlegroups.com>, "J.M. Garg" <jmg...@gmail.com>

DSC_0665.JPG
DSC_0666.JPG
DSC_0667.JPG
DSC_0668.JPG
DSC_0669.JPG

Vijayasankar

Jun 30, 2017, 3:35:25 PM6/30/17
to efloraofindia, kasaj...@gmail.com
It looks like an Acanthaceae member, may be Andrographis?

Vijayasankar

girish kumar ellezhuthil

Jul 1, 2017, 7:34:56 AM7/1/17
to efloraofindia, jmg...@gmail.com
In the second photo, one vegetative part with oval shaped leaves is present along with some Hydrocotyle  species, Is it the part of this Acanthaceae?

Saroj Kasaju

Jul 1, 2017, 9:43:18 AM7/1/17
to Vijayasankar, efloraofindia
Only one Andrographis paniculata (Burm. f.) Nees is listed in Nepal
but but does not seem matching.

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Jul 3, 2017, 10:41:44 PM7/3/17
to girish kumar ellezhuthil, efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju, Vijayasankar Raman

Thanks, Girish ji.

Saroj Kasaju

Jul 4, 2017, 11:16:01 AM7/4/17
to J.M. Garg, girish kumar ellezhuthil, efloraofindia, Vijayasankar Raman
No it is not from the same plant !

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Nov 17, 2020, 10:35:53 AM11/17/20
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Re-surfacing for ID.
Thank you
Saroj Kasaju
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Gurcharan Singh

Feb 28, 2021, 4:34:43 AM2/28/21
to efloraofindia
Forwarding for ID
Group discussion at

Gurcharan Singh

Feb 28, 2021, 4:35:48 AM2/28/21
to indiantreepix
Forwarding for ID
Group discussion at

Mar 3, 2021, 12:45:56 AM3/3/21
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Can anyone solve the mystery of this plant ?

Mar 3, 2021, 1:31:08 AM3/3/21
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
This is one of the Strobilanthes spp., frequent in middle hills. Sometimes leaves and young branches turn purplish brown.

G S Rawat
---

J.M. Garg

Mar 3, 2021, 2:00:58 AM3/3/21
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Thanks a lot, Ishwari ji

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

Mar 3, 2021, 2:01:17 AM3/3/21
to GOPAL SINGH Rawat, efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Thanks a lot, Rawat ji

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

Saroj Kasaju

Mar 3, 2021, 6:39:29 AM3/3/21
to John Wood, J.M. Garg, GOPAL SINGH Rawat, efloraofindia

I have shot images of Strobilanthes lamiifolia (Nees) T. Anderson and Strobilanthes lachenensis

in that locality !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

On Wed, Mar 3, 2021 at 5:11 PM John Wood <jri...@hotmail.com> wrote:
I agree that it is probably a species of Strobilanthes but would not like to guess which one. Saro, do you know what species grow in the vicinity?

Regards

John Wood

Mar 3, 2021, 7:17:05 AM3/3/21
to efloraofindia