Tabernaemontana crispa (Apocynaceae) from Andaman Islands

Skip to the first unread message

Tapas Chakrabarty

28 Jun 2015, 13:13:1528/06/2015
to efloraofindia
 A common shrub is edges of forests.  It is a synonym of Tabernaemontana alternifolia as per the following reference:

Turner, I. M. 2013. Robinson a century on: the nomenclatural relevance of Roxburgh's Hortus Bengalensis.  Taxon 62: 152 – 172.
Tabernaemontana crispa.JPG

Nidhan Singh

2 Jul 2015, 04:52:1802/07/2015
to Tapas Chakrabarty, efloraofindia
Thanks Tapas Ji for this unique post !!

On Sun, Jun 28, 2015 at 10:43 PM, Tapas Chakrabarty <tcha...@gmail.com> wrote:
 A common shrub is edges of forests.  It is a synonym of Tabernaemontana alternifolia as per the following reference:

Turner, I. M. 2013. Robinson a century on: the nomenclatural relevance of Roxburgh's Hortus Bengalensis.  Taxon 62: 152 – 172.

Regards,

Dr. Nidhan Singh
Assistant Professor
Department of Botany