SK41JUL21-2016:ID

Saroj Kasaju

Jul 21, 2016, 11:24:30 AM7/21/16
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia

Dear Mr. Garg,

Enclosing some pictures for  identification .

Location : Sangam, Leh

Date:20 August, 2014

Thank you.

Saroj Kasju
DSC_0332 - Copy.JPG
DSC_0332.JPG

J.M. Garg

Jul 22, 2016, 12:57:56 AM7/22/16
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia
Thanks, Saroj ji, for capturing interesting plants.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- around 2700 members & 2,40,000 messages on 31.3.16) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 11,000 species & 2,20,000 images).

J.M. Garg

Jul 25, 2016, 6:14:44 AM7/25/16
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Forwarding again for Id pl.
DSC_0332 - Copy.JPG
DSC_0332.JPG

J.M. Garg

Jul 29, 2016, 2:37:59 AM7/29/16
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Forwarding again for Id pl.

Sep 25, 2016, 1:58:45 AM9/25/16
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju

Sep 29, 2016, 3:34:11 AM9/29/16
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Can it be some Salsola species of Amaranthaceae ?
DSC_0332 - Copy.JPG
DSC_0332.JPG

chrischa...@btinternet.com

Sep 30, 2016, 7:32:09 PM9/30/16
to efloraofindia, jmg...@gmail.com

My correct suggestion, which had ended up being included in the previous post, which has 3 (not 2) images, also from Sangam but clearly do not belong to Amaranthanceae (previously Chenopodiaceae).

Another one I am struggling - very speculatively Chenopodiaceae (as the family was)?

Perhaps even the Salsola (now Kali) I suggested for the other specimens from this location?   Which is what Mr Garg is also suggesting.

Saroj Kasaju

Oct 9, 2016, 12:07:00 PM10/9/16
to J.M. Garg, C CHADWELL, Tabish Qureshi, Flowers of India, efloraofindia
Dear all,

Just a guess:

Accepted scientific name:
Elaeoselinum tenuifolium (Lag.) Lange (accepted name)1 literature reference for Elaeoselinum tenuifolium  (Lag.) Lange
Synonyms:
Distichoselinum tenuifolium (Lag.) F. García Martín & S. Silvestre (synonym)1 literature reference for Distichoselinum tenuifolium (Lag.) F. García Martín & S. Silvestre
Elaeoselinum lagascae Boiss. (synonym)1 literature reference for Elaeoselinum lagascae Boiss.
Laserpitium tenuifolium (Lag.) Calest. (synonym)1 literature reference for Laserpitium tenuifolium (Lag.) Calest.
Thapsia tenuifolia Lag. (synonym)
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Oct 9, 2016, 1:15:54 PM10/9/16
to efloraofindia, chrischa...@btinternet.com, Saroj Kasaju
to Saroj Kasaju, C CHADWELL, Tabish Qureshi, Flowers of India, efloraofindia

Saroj Kasaju

Feb 18, 2018, 11:46:02 AM2/18/18
to J.M. Garg, C CHADWELL, Tabish Qureshi, Flowers of India, efloraofindia
ID pending !

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Feb 22, 2018, 9:49:48 PM2/22/18
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Forwarding again for id pl.
Mar 1, 2018, 7:06:20 AM3/1/18
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Thanks a lot, Basant ji.

Mar 8, 2018, 11:01:23 AM3/8/18
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Tabish
Tabish : Any opinion about it ?

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Mar 13, 2018, 8:41:56 AM3/13/18
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Thanks a lot, Miroslav ji.

Mar 13, 2018, 11:45:05 AM3/13/18
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Tabish
Thank you Dr. Dvorsky !

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Saroj Kasaju

Jun 19, 2021, 8:20:52 AM6/19/21
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Tabish
Does not look like Salsola tragus . No spines !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Jun 25, 2021, 8:03:04 AM6/25/21