Crateva (Capparaceae) page with images of species in efloraofindia

J.M. Garg

Sep 30, 2016, 5:14:15 AM9/30/16
to efloraofindia

Dear members,

Pl. go through Crateva (‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎Capparaceae) page with images of species in efloraofindia.

If you find any incorrect identification, pl. let us know. If anybody can send images of other species of this genera (for incorporation in the website), if any, it will be really nice.

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- around 2700 members & 2,40,000 messages on 31.3.16) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 11,000 species & 2,20,000 images).

J.M. Garg

Sep 30, 2016, 9:27:55 AM9/30/16
to efloraofindia, Shrikant Ingalhalikar
Thanks, Shrikant ji.
But BSI (eFlora of India) with details & keys does not give any distribution in Maharastra of  Crateva religiosa G. Forst.

Sep 30, 2016, 11:45:20 PM9/30/16
to efloraofindia, Shrikant Ingalhalikar
Oct 1, 2016, 2:49:17 AM10/1/16