SK437 19MAR-2017:ID

Saroj Kasaju

Mar 19, 2017, 12:24:50 PM3/19/17

Date : March 2017

Mar 19, 2017, 12:59:11 PM3/19/17

Date : March 2017

IMG-20170314-WA0003.jpg

J.M. Garg

Mar 20, 2017, 12:37:18 AM3/20/17
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia
Gliricidia?  Pl. check the spellings.

Saroj Kasaju

Mar 20, 2017, 1:47:35 PM3/20/17
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Gliricidia sepium (Jacq.)Walp. (accepted name)  ???

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Mar 20, 2017, 10:32:54 PM3/20/17
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia
I think it is the only species in this genus in efi.

J.M. Garg

Apr 9, 2017, 1:38:02 AM4/9/17
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Also check with images at Millettia peguensis.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

20170319_083505.jpg
IMG-20170314-WA0002.jpg
IMG-20170314-WA0003.jpg

J.M. Garg

Apr 9, 2017, 2:58:28 AM4/9/17
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju

Apr 10, 2017, 11:36:44 PM4/10/17
to efloraofindia, kasaj...@gmail.com
It is not Glyricidia .   Could be a Milletia species (Millettia brandisiana ? not sure ! ).

J.M. Garg

Apr 20, 2017, 3:19:52 AM4/20/17
to efloraofindia, M Swamy, Saroj Kasaju
I think Wisteria sinensis as per images herein.
20170319_083505.jpg
IMG-20170314-WA0002.jpg
IMG-20170314-WA0003.jpg

J.M. Garg