Eucalyptus for ID : Delhi : 220512 : AK-2

Aarti S. Khale

May 22, 2012, 2:45:09 AM5/22/12
to efloraofindia
Photographed on the 17th of April in Delhi.
Some Eucalyptus species.
A huge tree at the roadside with White flowers.
Kindly id.
Aarti
P1150465.JPG
P1150466.JPG
P1150467.JPG
P1150470.JPG

jmgarg1

May 28, 2012, 11:15:13 AM5/28/12
to efloraofindia, sing...@gmail.com, char...@gmail.com, rgee...@gmail.com, anup....@gmail.com, p_chit...@yahoo.co.in, tab...@gmail.com, nit...@gmail.com, anit...@gmail.com, ishwar...@rediffmail.com, anands...@rediffmail.com, priyadarsh...@gmail.com, anikets...@gmail.com, eklavya...@hotmail.com, puri....@gmail.com, mand...@gmail.com, dharmendra Mallick, Aarti S. Khale, balkar...@gmail.com, nidhans...@gmail.com, alok...@gmail.com, viveksriv...@gmail.com

With regards,
J.M.Garg
For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group: http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 1860 members & 1,15,000 messages on 30/4/12) or Efloraofindia website: https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (with a species database of more than 6500 species).

P1150465.JPG
P1150466.JPG
P1150467.JPG
P1150470.JPG

jmgarg1

Jun 4, 2012, 12:14:10 PM6/4/12
to efloraofindia, balkar...@gmail.com, nidhans...@gmail.com, alok...@gmail.com, viveksriv...@gmail.com, sing...@gmail.com, mande...@gmail.com, char...@gmail.com, rgee...@gmail.com, anup....@gmail.com, p_chit...@yahoo.co.in, tab...@gmail.com, nit...@gmail.com, anit...@gmail.com, ishwar...@rediffmail.com, anands...@rediffmail.com, priyadarsh...@gmail.com, anikets...@gmail.com, eklavya...@hotmail.com, puri....@gmail.com, mand...@gmail.com, dmall...@yahoo.com, sb....@gmail.com
Forwarding again forId assistance please.

Mar 5, 2013, 2:37:08 AM3/5/13
to efloraofindia, J.M. Garg, Gurcharan Singh, Vijayasankar Raman
An unidentified post of mine.
Thought this would be quite easy for our experts.
Kindly id.
Regards,
Aarti
P1150465.JPG
P1150466.JPG
P1150467.JPG
P1150470.JPG

Vijayasankar

Mar 5, 2013, 11:26:25 PM3/5/13
to Aarti S. Khale, efloraofindia, J.M. Garg, Gurcharan Singh
It may be Eucalyptus globulus or E. tereticornis. But more details needed to confirm the id.
Note: According to this article, Eucalyptus tereticornis and Eucalyptus hybrid are the two most widely planted eucalypts in India.

Regards

Vijayasankar Raman
University of Mississippi

Aarti S. Khale

Mar 5, 2013, 11:44:29 PM3/5/13
to Vijayasankar, efloraofindia, J.M. Garg, Gurcharan Singh
Vijayasankar ji,
Thanks for the possible ids.
I will check further.
Regards,
Aarti

Aarti S. Khale

Sep 22, 2013, 10:41:23 AM9/22/13
to Vijayasankar, efloraofindia, J.M. Garg, Gurcharan Singh
Resurfacing my earlier post for id confirmation.
Aarti

Aarti S. Khale

Oct 21, 2013, 1:28:18 AM10/21/13
to Vijayasankar, efloraofindia, J.M. Garg, Gurcharan Singh
Resurfacing my post for id confirmation please.
Could this be Eucalyptus microtheca, common name Coolabah from FOI.
Since it is Gurcharan ji's picture on FOI, he may kindly verify.
Regards,
Aarti

Aarti S. Khale

Sep 24, 2014, 12:37:00 AM9/24/14
to Vijayasankar, efloraofindia, J.M. Garg, Gurcharan Singh
Resurfacing for id.
Aarti

Aarti S. Khale

Feb 29, 2016, 1:16:23 AM2/29/16
to efloraofindia
Resurfacing my earlier unidentified post.....
Adding a cropped picture of the flowers if it helps in id.
Aarti
Eucalyptus Species,Delhi-P1150465.JPG

J.M. Garg

Mar 17, 2018, 7:25:47 AM3/17/18
to efloraofindia, Aarti S. Khale, Vijayasankar Raman
Appears close to images at Eucalyptus tereticornis
Looks different from images of Eucalyptus globulus at https://wiki.bugwood.org/Eucalyptus_globulus

Mar 18, 2018, 1:40:43 AM3/18/18
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Vijayasankar Raman
Thanks Garg Ji.
Hope to get it validated.
Regards,
Aarti