Chenopodium album L. ???

Saroj Kasaju

Oct 13, 2017, 12:04:38 PM10/13/17
to efloraofindia, J.M. Garg
Dear Members,

Location :  Tatopani, Pokhara, Nepal
Date : 12 April  2017
Elevation : 5000 ft.

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju
DSC_0995.JPG
DSC_0996.JPG
DSC_0997.JPG
DSC_1001.JPG
DSC_1002 - Copy (2).JPG
DSC_1002 - Copy.JPG

J.M. Garg

Oct 16, 2017, 12:37:29 AM10/16/17
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia
Thanks, Saroj ji.

J.M. Garg

Oct 23, 2017, 3:47:15 AM10/23/17
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
I also think close to images at Chenopodium album L.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

DSC_0995.JPG
DSC_0996.JPG
DSC_0997.JPG
DSC_1001.JPG
DSC_1002 - Copy (2).JPG
DSC_1002 - Copy.JPG

Saroj Kasaju

Oct 23, 2017, 12:53:04 PM10/23/17
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Thank you Mr. Garg .

Nepali Names : बेथे Bethe  / बथु Bathu  / बेथुवा  Bethuwaa

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Oct 23, 2017, 10:24:03 PM10/23/17
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia
Thanks for the local names.

Saroj Kasaju

Sep 23, 2020, 2:37:12 AM9/23/20
to Alexander Sukhorukov, efloraindia, J.M. Garg
Dear Dr. Sukhorukov,

Forwarding mail for ID validation please.

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Forwarded Conversation

Subject: Chenopodium album L. ???
------------------------

From: Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Oct 13, 2017 at 9:49 PM
To: efloraofindia <indian...@googlegroups.com>, J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com>

Date : 12 April  2017
Elevation : 5000 ft.

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

----------
From: J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Oct 16, 2017 at 10:22 AM
To: Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com>
Cc: efloraofindia <indian...@googlegroups.com>

Thanks, Saroj ji.

----------

From: J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Oct 24, 2017 at 8:09 AM
To: Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com>
Cc: efloraofindia <indian...@googlegroups.com>
DSC_0995.JPG
DSC_0996.JPG
DSC_0997.JPG
DSC_1001.JPG
DSC_1002 - Copy (2).JPG
DSC_1002 - Copy.JPG

J.M. Garg

Sep 24, 2020, 1:18:37 AM9/24/20
to Alexander P. Sukhorukov, Saroj Kasaju, efloraindia
Thanks, Alexander ji.

On Wed, 23 Sep 2020 at 22:05, Alexander P. Sukhorukov <suc...@mail.ru> wrote:
Dear Saroj ji,
Thank you again for your request. The plants sent are C. album s.l. It is very difficult aggregate, and we try to disantangle this complex. Please let me know if you need further assistance.
Best wishes and keep sane,
Alexander

Среда, 23 сентября 2020, 9:37 +03:00 от Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com>:

Alexander P. Sukhorukov