Identification of a plant

sabyasachi biswas

Jan 4, 2017, 3:20:41 AM1/4/17
to efloraofindia
Wishing everyone HNY 2017.The plant has been shot in Sambalpur of Odisha. Pl help me identify
DSC_0352.JPG

J.M. Garg

Jan 4, 2017, 8:17:55 AM1/4/17
to sabyasachi biswas, efloraofindia

Thanks,  Biswas ji.
I think it is quite cultivated in the pots in the houses. Unable to recall the name right now

On 4 Jan 2017 1:50 p.m., "sabyasachi biswas" <sab...@gmail.com> wrote:
Wishing everyone HNY 2017.The plant has been shot in Sambalpur of Odisha. Pl help me identify

Pudji Widodo

Jan 4, 2017, 8:36:28 AM1/4/17
to efloraofindia
Is it Polyscias balfouriana?

Pudji Widodo
Fakultas Biologi Universitas Jenderal Soedirman
PURWOKERTO 53122 INDONESIA

J.M. Garg

Jan 4, 2017, 11:59:02 PM1/4/17
to Pudji Widodo, efloraofindia, sab...@gmail.com

Thanks,  Pudji ji.

Promila Chaturvedi

Jan 9, 2017, 5:14:53 AM1/9/17
to J.M. Garg, Pudji Widodo, efloraofindia, sab...@gmail.com
It is also known as Arelia balfouriana.
Promila

J.M. Garg

Jan 9, 2017, 8:12:18 AM1/9/17
to promila chaturvedi, sab...@gmail.com, efloraofindia, Pudji Widodo

Thanks ks,  Promila ji

J.M. Garg

Jan 22, 2017, 2:49:22 AM1/22/17
to efloraofindia, sab...@gmail.com, Pudji Widodo, promila chaturvedi
Thanks, Pudji ji & Promila ji.
To me it appears more closer to images at Polyscias scutellaria rather than at Polyscias balfouriana as per comparative images at ‎Polyscias

With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- around 2700 members & 2,40,000 messages on 31.3.16) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 11,000 species & 2,20,000 images).

DSC_0352.JPG

sabyasachi biswas

Jan 23, 2018, 4:48:55 AM1/23/18
to efloraofindia
responding after a big gap. anyway thanks j m garg ji it is polyscias scutellaria.

J.M. Garg