Please identify

Mala Bajaj

Jan 26, 2016, 5:28:35 AM1/26/16
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Growing in Mumbai

IMG_4376.JPG
IMG_4377.JPG

J.M. Garg

Feb 6, 2016, 10:47:46 AM2/6/16
to Mala Bajaj, efloraofindia
Hi, Mala ji,
Pictures are small to see any details.
Pl. post large size pictures.

On 26 January 2016 at 15:58, Mala Bajaj <mala...@gmail.com> wrote:
Growing in Mumbai

Sent from my iPhone

With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- more than 2500 members & 2,25,000 messages on 18.6.15) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 11,000 species & 2,00,000 images).

girish kumar ellezhuthil

Feb 7, 2016, 9:39:21 AM2/7/16
to efloraofindia
May be a bignoniaceae member like ADENOCALYMMA ALLIACEUM...

On Tuesday, January 26, 2016 at 3:58:35 PM UTC+5:30, Mala Bajaj wrote:
Growing in Mumbai

Gurcharan Singh

Jul 6, 2021, 12:11:13 PM7/6/21
to efloraofindia
Forwarding for ID
Distributed as Bignoniaceae member ?
Group discussion at

Gurcharan Singh

Jul 6, 2021, 12:11:58 PM7/6/21
to indiantreepix, Mala Bajaj
Forwarding for ID
Distributed as Bignoniaceae member ?
Group discussion at

Jul 6, 2021, 7:31:21 PM7/6/21
to indian...@googlegroups.com, Mala Bajaj
Bignonia magnifica,
With regards.

Mailtrack Sender notified by
Mailtrack 07/07/21, 05:00:51 AM

Mahadeswara

Jul 7, 2021, 12:08:57 AM7/7/21
to efloraofindia
Not able to visualise the structural details  as the pictures are very small. Not able to zoom even !

Mala Bajaj

Jul 7, 2021, 3:42:24 AM7/7/21
to Paradesi Anjaneyulu, indian...@googlegroups.com
Thank you so much!
--
linkedin
instagram

Mala Bajaj

Director

Marvel Infomedia Pvt Ltd

+91 9820034678
mala...@gmail.com
www.designowl.com
B62, 1st Floor,, Cotton Exchange Bldg,, Cotton Green Road,, Mumbai 400033
Subscribe Design Owl On YouTube

J.M. Garg

Jul 13, 2021, 11:23:48 AM7/13/21
to Mala Bajaj, Paradesi Anjaneyulu, efloraofindia, M Swamy
Hi, Mala ji,
May I request you to pl. post slightly bigger images so that we can see the details.

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Mala Bajaj

Jul 13, 2021, 12:02:33 PM7/13/21
to J.M. Garg, M Swamy, Paradesi Anjaneyulu, efloraofindia
Sure, will do that.

J.M. Garg

Jul 21, 2021, 5:48:47 AM7/21/21
to Mala Bajaj, M Swamy, Paradesi Anjaneyulu, efloraofindia
More likely to be Mansoa alliacea
But difficult to confirm with these very very small size images.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg