a picture for you

mayur nandikar

Dec 31, 2009, 1:36:48 AM12/31/09
to indiantreepix
hello,
Drosera burmannii
Photograph taken at Chandrapur on
Nov.2009.

Thanx.

You have been sent 1 picture.

P8272204.JPG

mayur nandikar

Dec 31, 2009, 1:41:46 AM12/31/09
to indiantreepix
Hi to all,

Here Begonia trichocarpa Dalz
One of My favorite. Picture Taken at Morjai Plataeu. Kolhapur In month of Sept.

You have been sent 1 picture.

P8010785.JPG

P8010785.JPG

Swagat

Jan 2, 2010, 6:46:23 AM1/2/10
to mayur nandikar, indiantreepix
Dear all,

'Drosera burmannii' is called 'Davbindu' 'दवबिंदू' in Marathi.

Regards,

~Swagat
9223217568

JM Garg

Jun 19, 2018, 8:27:46 AM6/19/18
to efloraofindia, MayurNandikar
To me appears close to images at Begonia picta
P8010785.JPG

J.M. Garg

Jun 19, 2018, 11:04:57 PM6/19/18
to MayurNandikar, efloraofindia
Thanks, Mayur ji.
Any other images?

On Tue 19 Jun, 2018, 7:49 PM mayur nandikar, <mnan...@gmail.com> wrote:
No, it is Begonia trichocarpa. That's what I have identified.
Mayur D. Nandikar (Ph.D. Botany)
Head Scientist,
Naoroji Godrej Centre for Plant Research (NGCPR)
c/o Lawkim Motors Division
431, Village Shindewadi, Post Shirwal,
Dist: Satara, Maharashtra, India 412 801
Office 02169-244401 (Ext 640)
www.ngcpr.org

Scopus ID 36495332200
ORCID ID: orcid.org/0000-0001-8626-3669

mayur nandikar

Jun 20, 2018, 1:37:14 AM6/20/18
to Makarand Aitawade, indiantreepix
Dear Dr. Makarand,

Can you help to ID Begonias in trailing email?

Garg ji, I am forwarding this thread to Dr. Makarand, he has excellent knowledge of Begonias.

sincerely,
Mayur D. Nandikar (Ph.D. Botany)
Head Scientist,
Naoroji Godrej Centre for Plant Research (NGCPR)
c/o Lawkim Motors Division
431, Village Shindewadi, Post Shirwal,
Dist: Satara, Maharashtra, India 412 801
Office 02169-244401 (Ext 640)
www.ngcpr.org

Scopus ID 36495332200
ORCID ID: orcid.org/0000-0001-8626-3669

J.M. Garg

Jun 20, 2018, 3:11:34 AM6/20/18
to efloraofindia, MayurNandikar, Makarand Aitawade

With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- around 2975 members & 2,90,000 messages on 31.3.18) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 12,000 species & 3,00,000 images).

P8010785.JPG