SK45JUL23-2016:ID

Saroj Kasaju

Jul 23, 2016, 5:39:37 AM7/23/16
to J. M. Garg, efloraofindia

Dear Mr. Garg,

Enclosing some pictures for  identification .

Location : Godawari Botanical Garden Nepal

Altitude: 5000 ft.

Date: 13 July, 2016

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

20160713_145812.jpg
20160713_140431.jpg
20160713_140306.jpg

J.M. Garg

Jul 23, 2016, 5:44:50 AM7/23/16
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia
Nice images, Saroj ji.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- around 2700 members & 2,40,000 messages on 31.3.16) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 11,000 species & 2,20,000 images).

J.M. Garg

Jul 27, 2016, 6:16:23 AM7/27/16
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju

Forwarding  again for Id assistance please.

20160713_145812.jpg
20160713_140431.jpg
20160713_140306.jpg

J.M. Garg

Jul 30, 2016, 9:08:25 AM7/30/16
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Forwarding  again for Id assistance please.

Aug 3, 2016, 8:35:59 AM8/3/16
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Any idea about the family or genus pl. ?
20160713_145812.jpg
20160713_140431.jpg
20160713_140306.jpg

Saroj Kasaju

Aug 3, 2016, 9:17:28 AM8/3/16
to J. M. Garg, efloraofindia

No idea please!

Dr Pankaj Kumar

Aug 8, 2016, 9:14:48 AM8/8/16
to efloraofindia, jmg...@gmail.com, Saroj Kasaju
Looks like Rhmanaceae to me.

Saroj Kasaju

Aug 8, 2016, 10:47:40 AM8/8/16
to Dr Pankaj Kumar, efloraofindia, J.M. Garg
Dear Dr. Kumar,

Could it be Zizyphus oenoplia??

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Aug 12, 2016, 8:49:40 AM8/12/16
to efloraofindia, Dr. Pankaj Kumar

Some earlier relevant feedback:

Looks like Rhmanaceae to me.- from Pankaj ji.

Could it be Zizyphus oenoplia??
Thank you.
Saroj Kasaju

I think it's not Ziziphus oenopolia

Aug 20, 2016, 12:02:56 PM8/20/16
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Ziziphus seems to be okay, but not Z. oenoplia...
--
Regards,

Dr. Nidhan Singh
Assistant Professor
Department of Botany
I.B. (PG) College
Panipat-132103 Haryana
Ph.: 09416371227

J.M. Garg

Aug 20, 2016, 12:24:18 PM8/20/16
to Nidhan Singh, efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Thanks, Nidhan ji.
I think it should also be Ziziphus incurva as per another post by Saroj ji.

Saroj Kasaju

Aug 21, 2016, 5:55:29 AM8/21/16
to J.M. Garg, Nidhan Singh, efloraofindia
Dear all,

Very close to Z. incurva though the this plant was little shorter than the other one.
Hence, I guess Z. incurva.

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Saroj Kasaju

Aug 3, 2017, 9:43:34 AM8/3/17
to J.M. Garg, Nidhan Singh, efloraofindia

Ziziphus incurva Roxb.

Nepali Names : हाडे बयर Haade Bayar / रजु काँडा Raju Kaandaa

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Aug 3, 2017, 9:50:04 AM8/3/17
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia, Nidhan Singh
Thanks, Saroj for local names.