Herb ID from Bangladesh SM109

Sourav Mahmud

Jul 2, 2014, 1:04:05 AM7/2/14
to efloraofindia
Habit: Herb
Habitat: Wild
Location: Dhaka
RAMAN-JUNE©Sourav Mahmud 2014 (198)_resize.JPG
RAMAN-JUNE©Sourav Mahmud 2014 (201)_resize.JPG

J.M. Garg

Jul 11, 2014, 12:58:01 AM7/11/14
to efloraofindia, Sourav Mahmud

With regards,
J.M.Garg

The whole world uses
my Image Resource of more than a thousand species & eight thousand images of Birds, Butterflies, Plants etc. (arranged alphabetically & place-wise). You can also use them for free as per Creative Commons license attached with each image.

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- around 2380 members & 1,93,000 messages on 30/6/14) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 9500 species & 1,90,000 images). Winner of Wipro-NFS Sparrow Awards 2014 for efloraofindia

RAMAN-JUNE©Sourav Mahmud 2014 (198)_resize.JPG
RAMAN-JUNE©Sourav Mahmud 2014 (201)_resize.JPG

Pudji Widodo

Jul 11, 2014, 7:42:35 AM7/11/14
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Slightly like Gynura

Pudji Widodo
Faculty of Biology Jenderal Soedirman University
PURWOKERTO 53122 INDONESIA

surajitkoley

Jul 12, 2014, 12:34:24 PM7/12/14
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Early stage of Pseudelephantopus spicatus (B. Juss. ex Aubl.) C. F. Baker.
Regards

Sourav Mahmud

Jul 12, 2014, 1:39:06 PM7/12/14
to surajitkoley, efloraofindia
Thanks Surajit Ji

Yes it is

kd_...@rediffmail.com

Jul 13, 2014, 12:28:03 PM7/13/14
to indian...@googlegroups.com, surajitno...@gmail.com
I have attached here one of my paper on Pseudelephantopus spicatus (B. Juss. ex Aubl.) C. F. Baker. recently published in Journal Pleione on July2014. It will help you in ID the plant.
with regards
Karuna Kanta Das
Guwahati
30_Karuna_K_Das_final (Pseudelephantopus spicatus).pdf

surajit koley

Jul 14, 2014, 12:35:56 PM7/14/14
to kd_...@rediffmail.com, efloraofindia
Thank you very much Sir.