SK511 10 MAY-2017:ID

Saroj Kasaju

May 10, 2017, 10:38:26 AM5/10/17

Date: 18 April 2017

May 11, 2017, 12:24:44 AM5/11/17

May 13, 2017, 1:16:51 PM5/13/17

May 22, 2017, 3:52:59 AM5/22/17

DSC_0081.JPG
DSC_0083.JPG
DSC_0085.JPG
DSC_0086.JPG
DSC_0087.JPG
DSC_0089.JPG

Anil Thakur

May 22, 2017, 4:12:13 AM5/22/17
to J. M. Garg, efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Can be Euonymus lucidus

Ashwini Bhatia

May 22, 2017, 6:43:44 AM5/22/17
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Euonymus species, E. pendulus perhaps.

Regards.
Ashwini

<CSC_0167.JPG><CSC_0168.JPG><DSC_0080.JPG><DSC_0081.JPG><DSC_0083.JPG><DSC_0085.JPG><DSC_0086.JPG><DSC_0087.JPG><DSC_0089.JPG>

J.M. Garg

May 22, 2017, 8:55:28 AM5/22/17
to Anil Thakur, efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Thanks, Anil ji

J.M. Garg

May 22, 2017, 8:55:47 AM5/22/17
to Ashwini Bhatia, efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Thanks, Ashwini ji

Saroj Kasaju

May 30, 2017, 12:52:45 PM5/30/17
to J.M. Garg, Anil Thakur, Ashwini Bhatia, efloraofindia
Dear All,

Euonymus lucidus is not listed in Nepal and E.  pendulus does not look like matching.

Could it be Could it be Euonymus echinatus Wall.  ??

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Anil Thakur

May 30, 2017, 12:56:32 PM5/30/17
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia
Saroj ji
E. lucidus and E. pendulus are same. E. pendulus is synonym.

Regards

Anil Thakur

May 30, 2017, 12:58:11 PM5/30/17
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia
I will post all stages in my post.

Regards

Saroj Kasaju

Feb 21, 2020, 6:39:49 AM2/21/20
to Anil Thakur, J.M. Garg, Tabish, flowers...@gmail.com, efloraofindia
Images of my post  does not look like  match with any of posts in efi
as well as FoI.

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Saroj Kasaju