Re: Red flower in groups

Digpati Roy

Oct 2, 2017, 2:51:27 AM10/2/17
to indian...@googlegroups.com, jmg...@gmail.com
Location Kalimpong Darjeeling West Bengal

Please identify
Thank you
Digpati Roy
Associate Professor
KVSR Siddhartha College of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Vijayawada 520010
IMG-20170928-WA0030.jpg

J.M. Garg

Oct 4, 2017, 10:47:16 PM10/4/17
to roypati, efloraofindia
Cultivated?

J.M. Garg

Oct 12, 2017, 4:28:35 AM10/12/17
to efloraofindia, roypati, digpati roy

With regards,
J.M.Garg

IMG-20170928-WA0030.jpg

Aarti S. Khale

Oct 12, 2017, 7:26:24 AM10/12/17
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, roypati, digpati roy

J.M. Garg

Oct 13, 2017, 9:11:00 AM10/13/17
to Aarti S. Khale, digpati roy, roypati, efloraofindia
Thanks, Aarti ji.

J.M. Garg

Oct 13, 2017, 10:59:08 AM10/13/17
to efloraofindia, digpati roy, roypati, Aarti S. Khale
Thanks, Digpati ji
Oct 14, 2017, 12:59:36 AM10/14/17
to efloraofindia
Pl check for  Hedychium coccineum ( a variety)

J.M. Garg

Oct 14, 2017, 1:09:02 AM10/14/17
to Mahadeswara, efloraofindia, digpati roy, roypati
Thanks, Mahadeswara ji.

J.M. Garg

Oct 20, 2017, 8:13:39 AM10/20/17
to efloraofindia, Aarti S. Khale, digpati roy, roypati, M Swamy

Some earlier relevant feedback:

Could be Hedychium rubrum.

Aarti

Thank you very much
Hedychium rubrum is confirmed.
Digpati Roy
Vijayawada

Pl check for Hedychium coccineum (a variety) - from Mahadeswara ji

To me also appear close to images at http://www.flowersofindia.net/catalog/slides/Red%20Ginger%20Lily.html rather than images at Hedychium coccineum

Oct 20, 2017, 10:42:26 AM10/20/17
to efloraofindia, Aarti S. Khale, M Swamy, digpati roy, roypati
Thanks, Sabu ji.

Oct 20, 2017, 11:25:58 PM10/20/17
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Aarti S. Khale, digpati roy, roypati
For me it (photograph sent  by Roy) does not match the photographs of  Hedychium deceptum.

J.M. Garg

Oct 21, 2017, 1:35:58 AM10/21/17
to M Swamy, efloraofindia, Aarti S. Khale, digpati roy, roypati
Hedychium rubrum A.S.Rao & D.M.Verma is a syn. of Hedychium deceptum N.E.Br., Gard. Chron., ser. 3, 71: 209 (1922).