id please

Jitendra Gavali

May 1, 2015, 2:44:18 AM5/1/15
to efloraofindia
pl help id this plant. Was growing on drying moist place, in pure patch. Leaves look like Verbenaceae, but there was no smell/ scent. I have this pic only.
thanks,

--
Dr. Jitendra Gavali
Director,

DSCN0975.JPG

J.M. Garg

May 1, 2015, 2:45:42 AM5/1/15
to Jitendra Gavali, efloraofindia
I think Pluchea species

With regards,
J.M.Garg

The whole world uses
my Image Resource of more than a thousand species & eight thousand images of Birds, Butterflies, Plants etc. (arranged alphabetically & place-wise). You can also use them for free as per Creative Commons license attached with each image.

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- more than 2400 members & 2,00,000 messages on 9.9.14) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 10,000 species & 2,00,000 images). Winner of Wipro-NFS Sparrow Awards 2014 for efloraofindia

Rohit Patel

May 1, 2015, 5:19:10 AM5/1/15
to J.M. Garg, Jitendra Gavali, efloraofindia
Dipterocanthus sp.

DR. ROHITKUMAR MANGALBHAI PATEL
 SCIENTIST
GUJARAT INSTITUTE OF DESERT ECOLOGY
P.O.# 83, MUNDRA ROAD,
OPP., CHANGLESHWER TEMPLE
BHUJ - KACHCHH - 370001
GUJARAT, INDIA
Mob.No.:- +919724337687

Rohit Patel

May 2, 2015, 6:25:45 AM5/2/15
to Jitendra Gavali, indiantreepix
Sir, I had the specimens with flowers and I am 100 % sure for Dipterocanthus sp.

On Fri, May 1, 2015 at 3:53 PM, Jitendra Gavali <jgga...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Rohit,
Those close (more serrate) dentate margins are given out in hairs which is not that more in Dipterocanthus. Its not matching with some 7-8 numbers of Pluchea pics...but , it must be some allied species near Pluchea. yet not sure, we may end up with some different plant. Thanks for reply,

Bharat godambe

May 3, 2015, 8:18:23 AM5/3/15
to efloraofindia, J.M. Garg
id please
Location : Dattaji salvi garden, thane. Maharashtra.
19.4.15

--
Regards,
Bharat Godambe

DSCN07301.jpg

Bharat godambe

May 4, 2015, 12:23:48 PM5/4/15
to efloraofindia
can it is Ehretia laevis ? experts pls id
Location : Kalyan, Maharashtra.
10.4.2015.
DSCN02091.jpg
DSCN02111.jpg

Satish Phadke

May 5, 2015, 7:16:19 AM5/5/15
to Bharat godambe, efloraofindia
Ehretia aspera

Dr Satish Phadke

Bharat godambe

May 6, 2015, 11:37:20 AM5/6/15
to efloraofindia
id Please
Location : Dattaji Salvi garden, Thane.
State : Maharashtra.
19.4.2015
DSCN07161.jpg

Bharat godambe

May 6, 2015, 11:37:22 AM5/6/15
to efloraofindia
DSCN07181.jpg

Bharat godambe

May 6, 2015, 11:37:44 AM5/6/15
to efloraofindia
DSCN06631.jpg

Aarti S. Khale

May 7, 2015, 3:32:24 AM5/7/15
to indian...@googlegroups.com, Gurcharan Singh, J. M. Garg
Kindly have a proper subject line for each post.
There are around 6 plants here in the same thread with the subject 'Id please'.
I am unable to understand which one of those you want to id.
Thanks
Aarti

Aarti S. Khale

May 7, 2015, 11:40:18 AM5/7/15
to Bharat godambe, efloraofindia
Have you gone through the posting guidelines before posting?
Kindly do so.
If another member writes a reply to you with the id, how would you know for which plant it is?

On Thu, May 7, 2015 at 7:06 PM, Bharat godambe <bharat...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Mam,
      I have sent separate post for each plant under the Subject "Id please" that means I want to id all plants.
that's simple.

Mahadeswara

May 8, 2015, 2:14:09 AM5/8/15
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Please check for Aloysia sps. (  Aloysia virgata - Almond Bush ?)

Mahadeswara

May 8, 2015, 2:16:13 AM5/8/15
to indian...@googlegroups.com

My observation  is with reference to your photograph number. DSCN07161.jpg  :

dr.rakesh Singh

Oct 15, 2015, 9:30:14 AM10/15/15
to efloraofindia
Ruellia humilis .

J.M. Garg

Oct 15, 2015, 11:06:00 PM10/15/15
to efloraofindia, dr.rake...@gmail.com, Jitendra Gavali

With regards,
J.M.Garg

The whole world uses
my Image Resource of more than a thousand species & eight thousand images of Birds, Butterflies, Plants etc. (arranged alphabetically & place-wise). You can also use them for free as per Creative Commons license attached with each image.

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- more than 2500 members & 2,25,000 messages on 18.6.15) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 11,000 species & 2,00,000 images). Winner of Wipro-NFS Sparrow Awards 2014 for efloraofindia

Gurcharan Singh

Mar 15, 2021, 8:16:25 AM3/15/21
to efloraofindia
Forwarding for ID
Distributed as Ruellia species ?
Group discussion at

Gurcharan Singh

Mar 15, 2021, 8:17:45 AM3/15/21
to indiantreepix, Jitendra Gavali
Forwarding for ID
Distributed as Ruellia species ?
Group discussion at

Mar 18, 2021, 7:58:19 AM3/18/21
to efloraofindia, Jitendra Gavali
More likely to be Pluchea tomentosa DC. as per images and details herein.

With regards,
J.M.Garg