Jacaranda mimosifolia ABMAY01/07

Ashwini Bhatia

May 5, 2015, 12:08:50 PM5/5/15
to efloraofindia
The other striking tree on the roadsides is the Blue Jacaranda. I like driving to the lower areas in the spring/early summer where I can see several flowering trees which are absent from higher altitudes. I am eagerly waiting for the Indian Laburnum (Cassia fistula) to bloom here.

Jacaranda mimosifolia (Blue Jacaranda)
Dharamshala, HP
1500m and below

Thanks.
Ashwini

Ushadi Micromini

May 5, 2015, 9:16:01 PM5/5/15
to Ashwini Bhatia, efloraofindia
wonderful
now go back in a month or two and see the woody brown fruits  hanging in the bright green canopy

Yes cassia fistula have just started flowering in lower ganges delta

usha di

Usha di