Mauranthemum paludosum from California-New for our database-GSMar2017-GS02

Gurcharan Singh

Mar 25, 2017, 8:48:57 AM3/25/17
to efloraofindia

 Mauranthemum paludosum (Poir.) Vogt & Oberpr.

Syn: Chrysanthemum paludosum Poir.; Leucanthemum paludosum (Poir.) Pomel

Common names: Mini Margueritte, Baby Marguerite, White Buttons, Snow Daisy,

Ornamental cultivated herb with pinnately cut green leaves 3-4 cm across radiate heads carried on long peduncle, with white ray florets and broad orange yellow disc. Often sold as Chrysanthemum 'Snowland'

  The plant grown in house of my son in Fremont, California, USA
Not represented in our database.

Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
Chrysanthemum-paludosum-Fremont-IMG_1937-California-1.jpg
Chrysanthemum-paludosum-Fremont-IMG_1941-California-2.jpg
Chrysanthemum-paludosum-Fremont-IMG_1948-California-3.jpg

J.M. Garg

Mar 26, 2017, 1:37:33 AM3/26/17
to Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia
Superb presentation,  Singh ji