SK222DEC04-2016:ID

Saroj Kasaju

Dec 4, 2016, 12:23:40 PM12/4/16
to efloraofindia, J.M. Garg
Dear Members,

Location: Suryavinyak, Bhaktapur , Nepal
Altitude:  4600 ft.
Date: 11 Novemberr 2016

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju
CSC_0101.JPG
DSC_0023.JPG
DSC_0024.JPG
DSC_0025.JPG
DSC_0026.JPG
CSC_0102.JPG
CSC_0103.JPG
DSC_0006.JPG
DSC_0007.JPG
DSC_0014.JPG
DSC_0019.JPG
DSC_0021.JPG
DSC_0022.JPG

J.M. Garg

Dec 4, 2016, 11:19:18 PM12/4/16
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia

Thanks, Saroj ji

J.M. Garg

Dec 17, 2016, 9:17:20 AM12/17/16
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju

With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- around 2700 members & 2,40,000 messages on 31.3.16) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 11,000 species & 2,20,000 images).

CSC_0101.JPG
DSC_0023.JPG
DSC_0024.JPG
DSC_0025.JPG
DSC_0026.JPG
CSC_0102.JPG
CSC_0103.JPG
DSC_0006.JPG
DSC_0007.JPG
DSC_0014.JPG
DSC_0019.JPG
DSC_0021.JPG
DSC_0022.JPG

J.M. Garg

Dec 28, 2016, 5:03:03 AM12/28/16
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju

Jun 24, 2017, 8:59:27 AM6/24/17
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Any idea about the family ?

Jun 24, 2017, 10:03:09 AM6/24/17
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
This is definitely Rapanea :)

Navendu
--
Navendu Page

Post-Doctoral Fellow
CIMAP - Bangalore
Ph: +91 9611053510

J.M. Garg

Jun 24, 2017, 10:08:54 AM6/24/17
to navendu page, efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Thanks, Navendu ji.
You are certainly a genius.

Saroj Kasaju

Jun 25, 2017, 6:57:48 AM6/25/17
to J.M. Garg, navendu page, efloraofindia
Dear all ,

I guess the only option is Myrsine capitellata Wall.

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Jun 26, 2017, 6:29:24 AM6/26/17
to efloraofindia, Lalithamba Avadhanam, Saroj Kasaju

Jun 26, 2017, 7:02:18 AM6/26/17
to efloraofindia, Lalithamba Avadhanam, Saroj Kasaju
Thanks, Lalithamba ji.

From: J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com>
Date: 24 June 2017 at 19:38

Saroj Kasaju

Dec 26, 2017, 8:59:13 AM12/26/17
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Lalithamba Avadhanam, navendu page

J.M. Garg

Jan 10, 2018, 1:23:42 AM1/10/18
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia, Lalithamba Avadhanam, navendu page
I have taken it as such in efi site at Myrsine seguinii

Saroj Kasaju

Jan 10, 2018, 10:28:38 AM1/10/18
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Lalithamba Avadhanam, navendu page
Thank you Mr. Garg !

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju