Ladakh flora 4.

ushaprabha page

Aug 28, 2016, 9:51:33 AM8/28/16
to indiantreepix
Id pl of the herb in Ladakh.
ushaprabha.
DSC_3182.jpg
DSC_3186.jpg

J.M. Garg

Aug 28, 2016, 10:16:41 AM8/28/16
to efloraofindia
Thanks, Ushaprabha ji.

With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- around 2700 members & 2,40,000 messages on 31.3.16) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 11,000 species & 2,20,000 images).

DSC_3182.jpg
DSC_3186.jpg

J.M. Garg

Sep 2, 2016, 8:17:00 AM9/2/16
to efloraofindia

Sep 8, 2016, 2:40:11 AM9/8/16
to efloraofindia, ushaprabha page

Sep 24, 2016, 2:45:27 AM9/24/16
to efloraofindia, ushaprabha page

Sep 25, 2016, 1:11:56 AM9/25/16
to efloraofindia, ushaprabha page
Thanks, Chadwell ji.

From: ushaprabha page <ushapra...@gmail.com>
Date: 28 August 2016 at 19:21
To: indiantreepix <indiantreepix@googlegroups.com>

Id pl of the herb in Ladakh.
ushaprabha.

With regards,
J.M.Garg
For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- around 2700 members & 2,40,000 messages on 31.3.16) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 11,000 species & 2,20,000 images).

J.M. Garg

Sep 25, 2016, 1:15:46 AM9/25/16

Date: 28 August 2016 at 19:21
To: indiantreepix <indian...@googlegroups.com>

Id pl of the herb in Ladakh.
ushaprabha.

ushaprabha page

Sep 25, 2016, 6:14:22 AM9/25/16
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Thanks a lot Shri Chadwell and shri Garg ji.
I was restless due to non identity, now at peace.
Thanks again.

ushaprabha.

ushaprabha page

Sep 25, 2016, 6:30:00 AM9/25/16
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
The previous reply was for the id of Cynanchum acutum and not for this herb,
Mr. Chadwell says its his speculation, so hunt for correct id is still going on pl.

ushaprabha.

J.M. Garg

Sep 25, 2016, 9:44:51 AM9/25/16

From: ushaprabha page <ushapra...@gmail.com>