Fwd: [efloraofindia:267815] Ficus- 240417CSS-1

J.M. Garg

Apr 24, 2017, 4:28:43 AM4/24/17
to efloraofindia, cssane...@gmail.com
Separating the two plants by giving different subjects.

Apr 24, 2017, 6:41:39 AM4/24/17
to efloraofindia, Saneesh C S
Nice images.
Unknown 1 (4).JPG
Unknown 1.JPG
Unknown 1 (1).JPG
Unknown 1 (2).JPG
Unknown 1 (3).JPG

J.M. Garg

Apr 27, 2017, 12:53:28 AM4/27/17
to efloraofindia, cssane...@gmail.com
Thanks, SUDHAKAR ji.

Apr 27, 2017, 1:05:54 AM4/27/17
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Thank you Garg ji, Sudharkar sir and efloraofindia team for the help.

Saneesh

J.M. Garg

Apr 27, 2017, 2:55:54 AM4/27/17
to efloraofindia, Saneesh C S