MS May/2016/01 Amomum sp. for ID

M Sawmliana

May 4, 2016, 11:05:27 AM5/4/16
to efloraofindia
Location :Dampui, Mizoram
Date : 03/05/2016
Habit : Herb
Habitat : Wild

With regards,
M.Sawmliana

DSC08487.JPG
DSC08483.JPG
DSC08489.JPG

J.M. Garg

May 5, 2016, 1:03:09 AM5/5/16
to efloraofindia, M Sawmliana

Forwarding again for Id  assistance please.

With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- around 2700 members & 2,40,000 messages on 31.3.16) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 11,000 species & 2,20,000 images).

DSC08487.JPG
DSC08483.JPG
DSC08489.JPG

J.M. Garg

May 6, 2016, 11:34:39 PM5/6/16
to efloraofindia, M Sawmliana
Thanks, Sabu ji.

May 7, 2016, 1:05:12 AM5/7/16
to efloraofindia, M Sawmliana
May 18, 2016, 5:43:10 AM5/18/16
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Flower of the same plant is attached herewith for identification

Regards,
M.Sawmliana

Amomomum sp..JPG

J.M. Garg