A Pictorial Guide to Common Garden Plants

J.M. Garg

Mar 5, 2015, 10:26:34 PM3/5/15
to efloraofindia, Balkar Singh, Nidhan Singh
Appears to be very nice.
Thanks, Nidhan ji & Balkar ji for this wonderful publication.
Who is the third author ?

Giving an appropriate subject line.
Mar 5, 2015, 10:28:47 PM3/5/15
to efloraofindia
Mar 5, 2015, 11:27:22 PM3/5/15
to itpmods, efloraofindia
Thanks Garg Ji,

I am making fresh announcement with unique subject line..

J.M. Garg

Mar 5, 2015, 11:38:04 PM3/5/15
to efloraofindia
Thanks, Balkar ji.
Thanks Garg ji. Third Author is a Horticulturist from Punjab Agricultural University Ludhiana. attaching Authors info Back Page
Thanks and Regards

On Fri, Mar 6, 2015 at 8:54 AM, J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com> wrote:
[...]

Dr Balkar Singh
Head, Deptt. of Botany &