Sikkim flora- UP-july-1

ushaprabha page

Jul 1, 2016, 7:11:33 AM7/1/16
to indiantreepix
Id of the climber pl- (belonging to Apocynaceae family)

ushaprabha page.
DSC_0302 Apocynaceae.jpg
DSC_0305.jpg
DSC_0307.jpg

J.M. Garg

Jul 1, 2016, 7:16:04 AM7/1/16
to ushaprabha page, indiantreepix
Very interesting, Ushaprabha ji.

On 1 July 2016 at 16:41, ushaprabha page <ushapra...@gmail.com> wrote:
Id of the climber pl- (belonging to Apocynaceae family)

ushaprabha page.

With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- around 2700 members & 2,40,000 messages on 31.3.16) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 11,000 species & 2,20,000 images).

J.M. Garg

Jul 6, 2016, 4:46:05 AM7/6/16
to efloraofindia, ushaprabha page

DSC_0302 Apocynaceae.jpg
DSC_0305.jpg
DSC_0307.jpg

Ritesh Kumar Choudhary

Jul 7, 2016, 4:49:19 AM7/7/16
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, ushaprabha page
Any Cynanchum sp.? Just guessing..

Regards,
Ritesh

J.M. Garg

Jul 10, 2016, 6:51:31 AM7/10/16
to efloraofindia, ushaprabha page, Ritesh Choudhary

Some earlier relevant feedback:

Any Cynanchum sp.? Just guessing..

Regards,
Ritesh

Does not match with any species in efi as per comparative images at Cynanchum
May also check other comparative images at Apocynaceae

J.M. Garg

Sep 26, 2016, 1:46:04 AM9/26/16
to efloraofindia, ushaprabha page, Ritesh Choudhary
Does not seem to match with any of the similar species as per comparative images at Apocynaceae

Does not match with any species in efi as per comparative images at Cynanchum
May also check other comparative images at Apocynaceae

ushaprabha page

Sep 26, 2016, 7:43:42 AM9/26/16
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Ritesh Choudhary
Thanks Ritesh. Identity of the sp ?

ushaprabha.

Gurcharan Singh

Apr 14, 2021, 2:42:37 AM4/14/21
to efloraofindia
Forwarding for ID
Group discussion at

With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- around 2700 members & 2,40,000 messages on 31.3.16) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 11,000 species & 2,20,000 images).

Gurcharan Singh

Apr 14, 2021, 2:43:31 AM4/14/21
to indiantreepix, ushaprabha page
Forwarding for ID
Group discussion at

Apr 16, 2021, 9:10:56 AM4/16/21
to efloraindia, ushaprabha page
Cryptolepis ??
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Apr 21, 2021, 7:17:52 AM4/21/21
to efloraofindia, ushaprabha page, Saroj Kasaju
I do not think so as per Cryptolepis

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

ushaprabha page

Apr 23, 2021, 2:20:01 AM4/23/21
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Thanks a lot in helping me in I'd.

ushaprabha.

J.M. Garg

Apr 27, 2021, 12:23:13 PM4/27/21
to efloraofindia, ushaprabha page, Saroj Kasaju, Ritesh Kumar Choudhary

Forwarding again for Id assistance please.

Some earlier relevant feedback:

Any Cynanchum sp.? Just guessing..

Regards,
Ritesh

Does not match with any species in efi as per comparative images at Cynanchum
May also check other comparative images at Apocynaceae
Cryptolepis ??
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

I do not think so as per Cryptolepis- from me

Saroj Kasaju

Apr 28, 2021, 5:42:47 AM4/28/21
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, ushaprabha page, Ritesh Kumar Choudhary
Two hours !
Periploca calophylla (Wight) Falc.  !!!
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju