ID No.21082011_ RD 2

raju das

Aug 21, 2011, 3:01:44 PM8/21/11
to indiantreepix

Dear all,
Help ID this climber

Date/Time-20/08/2011- 09 AM

Location- Place, Altitude, GPS-  Assam,

Habitat- Garden/ Urban/ Wild/ Type- Wild Type

Plant Habit- Tree/ Shrub/ Climber/ Herb-  Climber

Leaves Type/ Shape/ Size- Cordate, 5-8X4-6cm

Inflorescence Type/ Size- as seen in the photos,

Flowers Size/ Colour/ Calyx/ Bracts- Minute

Fruits Type/ Shape/ Size Seeds- Not seen

Regards,
--
Raju Das
Nature's Foster

DSC_9753.jpg
DSC_9755.jpg
DSC_9758.jpg
DSC_9757.jpg

Ritesh Choudhary

Aug 21, 2011, 10:19:51 PM8/21/11
to efloraofindia
Dear Rajuji,

This looks like Stephania japonica to me.

Family: Menispermaceae.

Regards,
Ritesh.

Tanay Bose

Aug 21, 2011, 11:41:20 PM8/21/11
to Ritesh Choudhary, efloraofindia
Yes this is Stephania japonica as suggested by Ritesh ji
Tanay
--
Tanay Bose
Department of Botany.

H S

Aug 22, 2011, 1:13:33 AM8/22/11
to Tanay Bose, Ritesh Choudhary, efloraofindia
yes Stephania japonica

regards,
--
 - H.S.

A scientific man ought to have no wishes, no affections, - a mere heart of stone

raju

Aug 22, 2011, 11:08:26 PM8/22/11
to efloraofindia
Dear Riteshji,
Thank you so much for the identification.

With Regards,
Raju

JM Garg

Jan 28, 2018, 4:28:28 AM1/28/18
to efloraofindia
DSC_9753.jpg
DSC_9755.jpg
DSC_9758.jpg
DSC_9757.jpg

J.M. Garg

Jan 28, 2018, 4:31:36 AM1/28/18
to efloraofindia, raju das
May be Stephania japonica var. discolour as per keys in Flora of China

With regards,
J.M.Garg

DSC_9753.jpg
DSC_9755.jpg