Award for efloraofindia

J.M. Garg

Mar 20, 2014, 7:57:07 AM3/20/14
to efloraofindia
I have put it here for those who are unable to open a 2 Mb file at another thread.
Award for efloraofindia

Contributions of efloraofindia are finally recognised & awarded.
Kudos & thanks to The Pillars, Moderators, Major contributors & other members who are rendering selfless service on the group.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

The whole world uses
my Image Resource of more than a thousand species & eight thousand images of Birds, Butterflies, Plants etc. (arranged alphabetically & place-wise). You can also use them for free as per Creative Commons license attached with each image.

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- around 2265 members & 1,82,700 messages on 28/2/14) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 9000 species & 1,80,000 images).

Aarti S. Khale

Mar 20, 2014, 11:36:40 AM3/20/14
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Hearty congratulations Garg ji!
Aarti

Gurcharan Singh

Mar 21, 2014, 3:13:46 AM3/21/14
to Aarti S. Khale, efloraofindia
This is very good News, a proud moment for all. We are so grateful to Garg ji for having brought us all together. Congrats Garg ji.

Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089

J.M. Garg

Mar 21, 2014, 3:30:29 AM3/21/14
to Gurcharan Singh, Aarti S. Khale, efloraofindia
Hi, Singh ji.
I am just one among all of you.
This certainly is a proud moment for efloraofindia family for selfless services rendered by all its members.

JANAKI TURAGA

Mar 23, 2014, 10:47:24 PM3/23/14
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Garg ji, congratulations!! much deserved and timely.
Also much appreciation and congratulations to the group for fostering
community spirit and citizen science!
Janaki

On 3/20/14, J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have put it here for those who are unable to open a 2 Mb file at another
> thread <https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/indiantreepix/nNNUQTx1wqM>.
> Award for
> efloraofindia<https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/award-for-efloraofindia>
>
> Contributions of efloraofindia are finally recognised & awarded.
> Kudos & thanks to The
> Pillars<https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/about-us/pillars-of-efloraofindia>,
> Moderators
> <https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/about-us/moderators>,
> Major
> contributors<https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/about-us/major-contributors>&
> other members who are rendering selfless service on the group.
> --
> With regards,
> J.M.Garg
>
> 'Creating awareness of Indian Flora &
> Fauna'<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Jmgarg1>
> The whole world uses my Image
> Resource<http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:J.M.Garg> of
> more than a thousand species & eight thousand images of Birds, Butterflies,
> Plants etc. (arranged alphabetically & place-wise). You can also use them
> for free as per Creative Commons license attached with each image.

> please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google
> e-group<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/indiantreepix>
> (largest
> in the world- around 2265 members & 1,82,700 messages on 28/2/14) or
> Efloraofindia
> database of more than 9000 species & 1,80,000 images).

> India'.

J.M. Garg

Mar 23, 2014, 10:54:20 PM3/23/14
to JANAKI TURAGA, efloraofindia
Thanks, Janaki ji.
Well said.
With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- around 2265 members & 1,82,700 messages on 28/2/14) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 9000 species & 1,80,000 images). Winner of Wipro-NFS Sparrow Awards 2014

harithasandhya

Mar 24, 2014, 6:54:39 AM3/24/14
to indian...@googlegroups.com

Hearty Congratulations, Garg ji.
Good wishes always for your great endeavors.
Happy and proud to be part of this family.
Warm regards,
Sandhya

Dinesh Valke

Mar 25, 2014, 1:04:58 AM3/25/14
to harithasandhya, efloraofindia
Garg ji, hearty congratulations; looking forward for more.
Best wishes always.
Regards.
Dinesh

J.M. Garg

Apr 12, 2014, 7:00:12 AM4/12/14
to efloraofindia
With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- around 2300 members & 1,85,250 messages on 28/2/14) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 9500 species & 1,90,000 images). Winner of Wipro-NFS Sparrow Awards 2014 for efloraofindia

satish nikam

Apr 13, 2014, 3:30:33 AM4/13/14
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Congratulations for the well deserved award, to You and your dedicated team
satish nikam

Anil Thakur

Jul 13, 2014, 4:37:50 AM7/13/14
to indian...@googlegroups.com

Heartiest Congratulations, Garg Ji

Giby Kuriakose

Jul 13, 2014, 4:53:22 AM7/13/14
to indiantreepix, J.M. Garg
Hearty Congratulations!

Regards
Giby

Heartiest Congratulations, Garg Ji

GIBY KURIAKOSE PhD
Assistant Professor
PG and Research Department of Botany
Sacred Heart College
Thevara
Kochi- 682 013
Kerala, India
Phone - +914844044436 (office) +919947109987 (Mobile)

Nidhan Singh

Jul 14, 2014, 3:07:46 AM7/14/14
to Giby Kuriakose, indiantreepix, J.M. Garg
Congrats Garg Ji..
Regards,

Dr. Nidhan Singh
Assistant Professor
Department of Botany
I.B. (PG) College
Panipat-132103 Haryana
Ph.: 09416371227

Promila Chaturvedi

Jul 15, 2014, 8:17:18 AM7/15/14
to Nidhan Singh, Giby Kuriakose, indiantreepix, J.M. Garg
Congratulations Mr. Garg.
Promila

Anuradha Chaudhuri

Jul 16, 2014, 2:44:44 AM7/16/14
to indian...@googlegroups.com, sing...@gmail.com, aarti...@gmail.com

Congratulations gargji for the recognition. this is a good site.very useful. Anuradha Chaudhuri