Flora of Himachal Pradesh: Campanula pallida from Shimla

Balkar Singh

Oct 29, 2013, 12:37:10 PM10/29/13
to indiantreepix
Dear All
Campanula pallida from Shimla
Pls validate
Thanks

--
Regards

Dr Balkar Singh
Head, Deptt. of Botany and Biotechnology &
Horticulture Incharge
Arya P G College, Panipat
Haryana-132103
09416262964
Campanula pallida (1).JPG
Campanula pallida (3).JPG
Campanula pallida (4).JPG
Campanula pallida (5).JPG

Gurcharan Singh

Oct 29, 2013, 11:12:15 PM10/29/13
to Balkar Singh, indiantreepix
Yes Balkar ji
Good Photographs

Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089

Aarti S. Khale

Oct 30, 2013, 2:02:57 AM10/30/13
to indian...@googlegroups.com, Gurcharan Singh
Balkar ji,
Nice pictures.
My two Campanula from Uttarakhand are yet to be validated.
Regards,
Aarti

Balkar Singh

Oct 30, 2013, 8:58:52 AM10/30/13
to Aarti S. Khale, indiantreepix, Gurcharan Singh
Thanks Aarti ji and Gurcharan Sir. Aarti ji you can resurface them again for validation

J.M. Garg

Apr 20, 2018, 3:18:26 AM4/20/18
to efloraofindia, Balkar Arya, GurcharanSingh
I think this may be Campanula cana as per images, keys and details herein.

With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- around 2975 members & 2,90,000 messages on 31.3.18) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 12,000 species & 3,00,000 images).

Campanula pallida (1).JPG
Campanula pallida (3).JPG
Campanula pallida (4).JPG
Campanula pallida (5).JPG

J.M. Garg

May 6, 2018, 7:42:33 AM5/6/18
to efloraofindia, Balkar Arya, GurcharanSingh, Aarti S. Khale
Taking it as Campanula pallida (syn. C. cana) as per discussions under thread: Campanula cana ATJUNE2016/25
Campanula pallida (1).JPG
Campanula pallida (3).JPG
Campanula pallida (4).JPG
Campanula pallida (5).JPG

J.M. Garg

Jul 4, 2022, 5:52:29 AM7/4/22
to GurcharanSingh, Balkar Arya, efloraofindia
Hi, Singh ji,
What would you call it in view of your recent posts and keys in Flora of China.

to GurcharanSingh, Balkar Arya, efloraofindia
Taking it as Campanula cana
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg