Image 26052015 for validation

Darshan Kokate

May 26, 2015, 11:39:15 AM5/26/15
to Nayan Singh, Gurcharan Singh, Ponnutheerthagiri Santhan, efloraofindia, Nidhan Singh
Dear all sending image of Themeda gigantea  for validation  regards Darshan Kokate

Darshan Kokate

May 26, 2015, 11:43:44 AM5/26/15
to Nayan Singh, Gurcharan Singh, Ponnutheerthagiri Santhan, efloraofindia, Nidhan Singh
DSCN2770.jpg

J.M. Garg

Jun 1, 2015, 1:35:32 AM6/1/15
to efloraofindia, Darshan Kokate

With regards,
J.M.Garg

The whole world uses
my Image Resource of more than a thousand species & eight thousand images of Birds, Butterflies, Plants etc. (arranged alphabetically & place-wise). You can also use them for free as per Creative Commons license attached with each image.

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- more than 2400 members & 2,00,000 messages on 9.9.14) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 10,000 species & 2,00,000 images). Winner of Wipro-NFS Sparrow Awards 2014 for efloraofindia

DSCN2770.jpg

Darshan Kokate

Jun 2, 2015, 1:47:36 AM6/2/15
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Dear Gargji Attaching one more image of T.gigantea  for validation please validate regards Darshan Kokate
DSCN2772.jpg

J.M. Garg

Jun 2, 2015, 5:05:30 AM6/2/15
to efloraofindia
DSCN2772.jpg

J.M. Garg

Jun 5, 2015, 11:44:32 PM6/5/15
to efloraofindia, Darshan Kokate
DSCN2772.jpg

J.M. Garg

Jun 11, 2015, 5:00:50 AM6/11/15
to efloraofindia, Darshan Kokate
Hi, Darshan ji,
From where these images have been taken ?
Themeda gigantean does not seem to have distribution India: as per the following:

J.M. Garg

Jun 12, 2015, 1:03:32 AM6/12/15
to efloraofindia, Darshan Kokate
Aug 8, 2015, 6:30:59 AM8/8/15
to efloraofindia, Darshan Kokate
A reply:
"This is cultivated Palmarosa of commerce - Cymbopogon martini" from Manoj ji.

Thanks, Manoj ji.
With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- more than 2500 members & 2,25,000 messages on 18.6.15) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 11,000 species & 2,00,000 images). Winner of Wipro-NFS Sparrow Awards 2014 for efloraofindia

J.M. Garg

Sep 4, 2015, 11:29:03 PM9/4/15
to efloraofindia
Thanks, Gosavi ji.

Images not clear but seems to be Cymbopogon sp.