Phlomis bracteosa ABAUG2016/12

Ashwini Bhatia

Aug 3, 2016, 10:57:04 PM8/3/16
to efloraofindia
Please validate.

Phlomis bracteosa—Jerusalem Sage
On Mcleodganj-Triund trek, HP
2600m approx.

Thanks.
Ashwini

Gurcharan Singh

Aug 3, 2016, 11:28:57 PM8/3/16
to Ashwini Bhatia, efloraofindia
I think yes. Good photographs.

Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089

J.M. Garg

Aug 4, 2016, 2:05:37 AM8/4/16
to Ashwini Bhatia, efloraofindia
Beautiful captures!!!

With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- around 2700 members & 2,40,000 messages on 31.3.16) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 11,000 species & 2,20,000 images).

Ashwini Bhatia

Aug 4, 2016, 11:39:03 PM8/4/16
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Thank you Mr Garg.

On 4 Aug 2016, at 11:35, J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com> wrote:

Beautiful captures!!!

On 4 August 2016 at 08:26, Ashwini Bhatia <ash...@ashwinibhatia.com> wrote:
Please validate.

Phlomis bracteosa—Jerusalem Sage
On Mcleodganj-Triund trek, HP
2600m approx.

Thanks.
Ashwini

<_MG_0344_31July2016.jpg><_MG_0476_31July2016.jpg>
<_MG_0336_31July2016.jpg><_MG_0339_31July2016.jpg>

Ashwini Bhatia

Aug 23, 2017, 12:55:08 AM8/23/17
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
For weeks after mid-July till about the first week of August these Phlomis bracteosa plants dominated the slopes about 3000m. I took some more photos to share.

Thanks.
Ashwini

_MG_9223_28-29July2017.jpg
_MG_1720_05Aug2017.jpg