id please

Subhanjan Kayet

Aug 30, 2016, 1:54:05 AM8/30/16
to indiantreepix
Habra, West Bengal
Today.

identify.jpg

Samir Mehta

Aug 30, 2016, 3:28:54 AM8/30/16
to efloraofindia
Lindenbergia sp.

Rgds,

Samir Mehta

On Tuesday, August 30, 2016 at 11:24:05 AM UTC+5:30, Subhanjan Kayet wrote:
Habra, West Bengal
Today.

J.M. Garg

Sep 4, 2016, 2:41:20 AM9/4/16
to efloraofindia, Subhanjan Kayet, Samir Mehta

Some earlier relevant feedback:

Lindenbergia sp.
Rgds,
Samir Mehta

Lindenbergia species in eFloraofindia (with details/ keys from published papers/ regional floras/ FRLHT/ FOI/ Biotik/ efloras/ books etc., where ever available on net)

Sep 9, 2016, 2:06:17 AM9/9/16
to efloraofindia, Subhanjan Kayet, Samir Mehta

J.M. Garg

Sep 9, 2016, 3:32:40 AM9/9/16
to efloraofindia
Sep 15, 2016, 5:21:43 AM9/15/16
to efloraofindia, Subhanjan Kayet, satish pardeshi
Thanks, Satish ji.
You are right.

Jun 3, 2020, 5:50:32 AM6/3/20
to efloraofindia, satish pardeshi, subhanj...@gmail.com
This should be Lindenbergia indica as per keys, images, details and references herein.
identify.jpg

Subhanjan

Jun 3, 2020, 11:35:39 AM6/3/20
to JM Garg, efloraofindia, satish pardeshi
Thanks a lot. Yes its determined as Lindenbergia indica