2016- efi Year of insertion of images

J.M. Garg

Mar 2, 2016, 1:09:37 AM3/2/16
to efloraofindia
Dear members,
We had 2014- eFI Year of genera pages & made substantial progress in the matter till we got another brilliant idea of adding images on the species & genera pages in Sept.'15.
Since than we have not looked back & moved from strength to strength although with some setbacks here & there.
In view, let us celebrate 2016 as the efi Year of insertion of images.
Little contributions from our members will go a long way in helping us in achieving this goal of having images on all species pages in 2016.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- more than 2500 members & 2,25,000 messages on 18.6.15) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 11,000 species & 2,00,000 images).