Database on Indian marine algae

D.S Rawat

Aug 30, 2016, 2:14:16 AM8/30/16
to efloraofindia
Today I noticed a paper on the marine algae of India in Current Science which discusses a database developed by Marine Phycology Lab, Centre for Plant Sciences, Central University of Punjab, Bathinda, India.
It is an appreciable attempt, and I feel, must be influence of our eFI.
Is our idea proliferating?
Database can be seen at the link:
https://sites.google.com/site/dbindalgae/home
And it is a google site.

Dr D.S.Rawat
Department of Biological Sciences, G.B. Pant University of Agriculture & Technology Pantnagar-263 145 Uttarakhand, INDIA
eflorapantnagar displaying wild flora of Pantnagar

J.M. Garg

Aug 30, 2016, 2:38:32 AM8/30/16
to D. S Rawat, efloraofindia

Thanks, Rawat ji

Dinesh Valke

Aug 30, 2016, 2:49:41 AM8/30/16
to J.M. Garg, D. S Rawat, efloraofindia
Very nice to see databases related to India being more and more published on web; becoming easier to access through many devices, many platforms. Thanks Rawat ji for sharing this news.
Regards.
Dinesh

Ushadi Micromini

Sep 3, 2016, 9:36:44 AM9/3/16
to Dinesh Valke, J.M. Garg, D. S Rawat, efloraofindia
yes they have a good start

wish there were similar databases for grasses and palms

Thanks Dr Rawat for sharing the link

usha di
Usha di