SK397 02MAR-2017:ID

Saroj Kasaju

Mar 2, 2017, 10:36:21 AM3/2/17
to efloraofindia, J.M. Garg
Dear Members,

Location: Chandragiri Hills, Kathmandu, Nepal
Altitude: 8600 ft.
Date: 2 March 2017

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju
DSC_0116.JPG
DSC_0117.JPG
DSC_0118.JPG

J.M. Garg

Mar 2, 2017, 11:33:00 PM3/2/17
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia
Thanks,  Saroj ji

J.M. Garg

Mar 12, 2017, 12:17:57 AM3/12/17
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Cultivated or wild ?
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- around 2700 members & 2,40,000 messages on 31.3.16) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 11,000 species & 2,20,000 images).

DSC_0116.JPG
DSC_0117.JPG
DSC_0118.JPG

Saroj Kasaju

Mar 12, 2017, 12:18:45 AM3/12/17
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
It could be cultivated !

J.M. Garg

Mar 22, 2017, 3:36:43 AM3/22/17
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju

It could be cultivated ! as per Saroj ji.

Apr 6, 2017, 5:57:16 PM4/6/17
to efloraofindia, jmg...@gmail.com
Hello,
My old eyes are seeing some type of Rubus plant.
Thank you

J.M. Garg

Apr 6, 2017, 11:17:32 PM4/6/17
to carmelita, efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Thanks,  Carmelita ji

J.M. Garg

May 26, 2019, 3:48:51 AM5/26/19
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju, carmelita
Pl. check.

May 26, 2019, 3:52:02 AM5/26/19
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, carmelita
Yes it is Rubus biflorus Buch.-Ham. ex Sm.

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Anil Thakur

May 26, 2019, 11:20:24 PM5/26/19
to efloraofindia
Some Rubus sp.

Saroj Kasaju

May 27, 2019, 1:28:23 PM5/27/19
to efloraindia
THis is Rubus biflorus Buch.-Ham. ex Sm. for sure !

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

On Mon, May 27, 2019 at 9:05 AM Anil Thakur <aniltha...@gmail.com> wrote:
Some Rubus sp.