June15sk07/07 : Chrysopogon zizanioides (L.) Roberty?

surajit koley

Jun 5, 2015, 10:25:10 PM6/5/15
to efloraofindia

Thank you
Regards
surajit koley
a non-botanist member of
efloraofIndia google group
P1150682.jpg
P1150683.jpg
P1150684.jpg

J.M. Garg

Jun 11, 2015, 3:55:17 AM6/11/15
to efloraofindia, surajit koley

With regards,
J.M.Garg

The whole world uses
my Image Resource of more than a thousand species & eight thousand images of Birds, Butterflies, Plants etc. (arranged alphabetically & place-wise). You can also use them for free as per Creative Commons license attached with each image.

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- more than 2400 members & 2,00,000 messages on 9.9.14) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 10,000 species & 2,00,000 images). Winner of Wipro-NFS Sparrow Awards 2014 for efloraofindia

P1150682.jpg
P1150683.jpg
P1150684.jpg

J.M. Garg

Jun 14, 2015, 3:40:44 AM6/14/15
to efloraofindia, surajit koley

Jun 14, 2015, 4:05:50 AM6/14/15
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Thank you Sir for taking care of all threads.

Thank you
Regards
surajit koley
a non-botanist member of
efloraofIndia google group

J.M. Garg

Aug 8, 2015, 6:34:02 AM8/8/15
to efloraofindia, surajit koley
Thanks, Manoj ji.

Aug 8, 2015, 12:27:35 PM8/8/15
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Thank you Manoj Sir. Incidentally I have recorded a few images today, though from a distance!

Thank you
Regards
surajit koley
a non-botanist member of
efloraofIndia google group

P1160469.jpg
P1160471.jpg
P1160472.jpg
P1160473.jpg
P1160474.jpg
P1160475.jpg
P1160476.jpg
P1160481.jpg

J.M. Garg

Sep 5, 2015, 12:34:01 AM9/5/15
to efloraofindia, surajit koley
Thanks, Gosavi ji.

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- more than 2500 members & 2,25,000 messages on 18.6.15) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 11,000 species & 2,00,000 images). Winner of Wipro-NFS Sparrow Awards 2014 for efloraofindia

surajit koley

Sep 5, 2015, 11:56:58 AM9/5/15
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Many thanks to Kumar ji.