Flora of Chakrata: Kalanchoe spathulata from Sahiya- Chakrata Road

Balkar Arya

Sep 23, 2011, 10:36:03 AM9/23/11
to indiantreepix
Dear All
Kalanchoe spathulata  from Sahiya- Chakrata Road
Succulent herb growing wild on roadside area
Pls validate

--
Regards

Dr Balkar Singh
Arya P G College, Panipat
Haryana-132103
09416262964
Kalanchoe spathulata (1).JPG
Kalanchoe spathulata (2).JPG
Kalanchoe spathulata (3).JPG
Kalanchoe spathulata (4).JPG
Kalanchoe spathulata (5).JPG
Kalanchoe spathulata (6).JPG

Ushadi micromini

Sep 23, 2011, 10:13:33 PM9/23/11
to efloraofindia
Very nice yellow flowered kalanchoe... not so common in gardens
thanks
usha di
===
>  Kalanchoe spathulata (1).JPG
> 137KViewDownload
>
>  Kalanchoe spathulata (2).JPG
> 132KViewDownload
>
>  Kalanchoe spathulata (3).JPG
> 107KViewDownload
>
>  Kalanchoe spathulata (4).JPG
> 434KViewDownload
>
>  Kalanchoe spathulata (5).JPG
> 152KViewDownload
>
>  Kalanchoe spathulata (6).JPG
> 120KViewDownload

Balkar Arya

Sep 24, 2011, 3:23:42 AM9/24/11
to Ushadi micromini, efloraofindia
Ushadi ji It was wild there

J.M. Garg

Dec 15, 2011, 11:54:28 PM12/15/11
to efloraofindia, sing...@gmail.com, tab...@gmail.com, sahani...@gmail.com, amit...@gmail.com, prajn...@gmail.com, mithuc...@gmail.com, shreya....@gmail.com, Balkar Arya, Shrikant Ingalhalikar

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group: http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 1750 members & 97,000 messages on 30/11/11) or Efloraofindia website: https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (with a species database of more than 6000 species).

Kalanchoe spathulata (1).JPG
Kalanchoe spathulata (2).JPG
Kalanchoe spathulata (3).JPG
Kalanchoe spathulata (4).JPG
Kalanchoe spathulata (5).JPG
Kalanchoe spathulata (6).JPG

shrikant ingalhalikar

Dec 16, 2011, 6:07:15 AM12/16/11
to efloraindia
Kalanchoe integra (Medik.) Kuntze Regards, Shrikant