Vriesea splendens (Brongn.) Lem. ??

Saroj Kasaju

May 26, 2018, 2:10:43 PM5/26/18

Date: 7 May  2018

May 28, 2018, 11:30:31 AM5/28/18

May 28, 2018, 11:34:23 AM5/28/18

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Jun 8, 2018, 7:05:58 AM6/8/18
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- around 2975 members & 2,90,000 messages on 31.3.18) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 12,000 species & 3,00,000 images).

_DSC0722.JPG
_DSC0724.JPG

Saroj Kasaju

Jun 8, 2018, 11:36:20 AM6/8/18