[EfloraIndia_221212PD02_Limnophila indica_Flora of Odisha

prasad dash

Dec 22, 2011, 6:39:20 AM12/22/11
to Indiantreepix
Dear members another scrophulariaceae member whose image has been taken from Ranpur, Odisha:  Limnophila indica

Name of the species: Limnophila indica
Family: Scrophulariaceae
Place of collection: Ranpur, Nayagarh, Odisha
Habit: Herb
Habitat: Wild, Swamps and Wet grasslands, Agricultural fields

Regards

Prasad
--
Prasad Kumar Dash
Ecologist, Orissa, India

Gurcharan Singh

Dec 22, 2011, 6:47:10 AM12/22/11
to prasad dash, Indiantreepix
Another great set of photographs Prasad ji

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

prasad dash

Dec 22, 2011, 8:04:58 AM12/22/11
to Gurcharan Singh, Indiantreepix
Thanks a lot Sir Ji. This is my first catch of Genus Limnophila apart from aromatica, we have aquatica, rugosa, repens and others. I wl share the other species soon.

regards

prasad

Tanay Bose

Dec 22, 2011, 9:31:53 AM12/22/11
to prasad dash, Gurcharan Singh, Indiantreepix
Hi Prasad Ji.
Great picture I have never seen the flower in such a good shape
even with naked eyes .. your lens work is fantastic.
Tanay
--
Tanay Bose
Department of Botany.

Satish Phadke

Dec 22, 2011, 10:16:47 AM12/22/11
to prasad dash, Indiantreepix
Very nice pictures of Limnophila indica.
Now family : Plantaginaceae.
Check my post of same species of Jan 2010.
https://groups.google.com/group/indiantreepix/browse_thread/thread/b85bdf563711e3e9/6edca9aa3aebde8f?hl=en&lnk=gst&q=limnophila+indica#6edca9aa3aebde8f

On Thu, Dec 22, 2011 at 5:09 PM, prasad dash <prasad....@gmail.com> wrote:

--
Dr Satish Phadke

prasad dash

Dec 23, 2011, 12:06:42 AM12/23/11
to Satish Phadke, Indiantreepix
Many thanks Tanay Ji for appreciation. Thanks a lot Satish Sir. Yes your upload was too good. The flower close up is awesome. Thanks for the update in family.

Regards

prasad