Amit Lamiaceae UID 1

amit chauhan

May 11, 2011, 6:56:29 AM5/11/11
to indiantreepix
Dear all,

Sending for identification looks to me Rabdosia?

Herbs ca. 1m tall annual, strongly aromatic (Ajwain like) collected from Bageshwar, Uttarakhand alt 1200 mt

regards

--
Dr. Amit Chauhan
Junior Technical Assistant

Gurcharan Singh

Jun 9, 2011, 1:24:30 AM6/9/11
to efloraofindia, amit chauhan, Shrikant Ingalhalikar, Balkar Arya, Dr. Pankaj Kumar
Resurfacing again for ID

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

J.M. Garg

Sep 5, 2011, 8:46:12 AM9/5/11
to efloraofindia, sing...@gmail.com, tab...@gmail.com, sahani...@gmail.com, amit...@gmail.com, prajn...@gmail.com, mithuc...@gmail.com

Sep 25, 2017, 4:23:50 AM9/25/17
to efloraofindia, amit chauhan

Sep 25, 2017, 4:49:50 AM9/25/17
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, amit chauhan
Please check for Mosla dianthera (Lamiaceae).
M. dianthera in eFI.

DSRawat Pantnagar

Dr D.S. Rawat
Department of Biological Sciences, G.B. Pant University of Agriculture & Technology Pantnagar-263 145 Uttarakhand, INDIA
eflorapantnagar displaying wild flora of Pantnagar

J.M. Garg

Sep 25, 2017, 9:24:20 AM9/25/17
to D.S Rawat, efloraofindia, amit chauhan
Thanks, Rawat ji.

J.M. Garg

Sep 29, 2017, 1:26:49 AM9/29/17
to efloraofindia, amit chauhan, D.S Rawat
IMG_4464.JPG
IMG_4466.JPG
IMG_4467.JPG
IMG_4472.JPG

J.M. Garg

Oct 7, 2017, 2:05:36 AM10/7/17
to efloraofindia, amit chauhan, D.S Rawat
Thanks, Rawat ji.
On re-checking I am also leaning towards Mosla dianthera (Buch.-Ham. ex Roxb.) Maxim.