My 10000th mail in eFl, thanks all for making it so

Gurcharan Singh

Oct 31, 2011, 7:45:19 AM10/31/11
to efloraofindia
Dear friends
I just noticed I have posted 9999 mails since joining this group, 802 from August to November as sin...@sify.com and 9197 since November, 2009 as singhg45@gmailcom. I thought of posting this information in separate 10000th mail.
   It has been a nice interesting journey, made possible through excellent atmosphere in this group and dedication of experts who never stop till identification is confirmed, all our feeders who continue to upload photographs from different parts of India and abroad.
  Thanks to all for making this happen

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

prasad dash

Oct 31, 2011, 7:46:54 AM10/31/11
to Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia
Great milestone Sir.  Congrats

Regards

Prasad
--
Prasad Kumar Dash
Ecologist, Orissa, India

Giby Kuriakose

Oct 31, 2011, 7:59:21 AM10/31/11
to prasad dash, Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia
This is inspiring!
Great achievement
Congratulations sir.

Regards
Giby

--
GIBY KURIAKOSE PhD
Royal Enclave,

Giby Kuriakose

Oct 31, 2011, 7:59:44 AM10/31/11
to Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia
This is inspiring!
Great achievement
Congratulations sir.

Regards
Giby

J.M. Garg

Oct 31, 2011, 8:14:50 AM10/31/11
to Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia
Thanks, Singh ji.
You are the first member to do so & that too in a short period only.
Congrats. You are certainly the 'Pitamaha' & the 'Maha Guru' of efi.

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group: http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 1725 members & 85,000 messages on 30/9/11) or Efloraofindia website: https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (with a species database of around 5500 species).

Gurcharan Singh

Oct 31, 2011, 8:20:13 AM10/31/11
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Thanks Prasad ji, Giby ji and Garg ji for these nice words
Garg ji, It is all because of excellent atmosphere maintained by all in this group under your leadership.

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/

Dinesh Valke

Oct 31, 2011, 8:38:53 AM10/31/11
to Gurcharan Singh, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Hearty congratulations, Gurcharan ji.
Regards.
Dinesh

Dr Pankaj Kumar

Oct 31, 2011, 8:40:07 AM10/31/11
to efloraofindia
Wow....
Hats off to you...
Thats really shows great effort, selflessness and sincerity....
Best wishes for further additions.
Regards
Pankaj

On Oct 31, 8:20 pm, Gurcharan Singh <singh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks Prasad ji, Giby ji and Garg ji for these nice words
> Garg ji, It is all because of excellent atmosphere maintained by all in
> this group under your leadership.
>
> --
> Dr. Gurcharan Singh
> Retired  Associate Professor
>

> On Mon, Oct 31, 2011 at 5:44 PM, J.M. Garg <jmga...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Thanks, Singh ji.
> > You are the first member to do so & that too in a short period only.
> > Congrats. You are certainly the 'Pitamaha' & the 'Maha Guru' of efi.
>
> > On 31 October 2011 17:15, Gurcharan Singh <singh...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >> Dear friends
> >> I just noticed I have posted 9999 mails since joining this group, 802
> >> from August to November as sin...@sify.com and 9197 since November, 2009
> >> as singhg45@gmailcom. I thought of posting this information in separate
> >> 10000th mail.
> >>    It has been a nice interesting journey, made possible through
> >> excellent atmosphere in this group and dedication of experts who never stop
> >> till identification is confirmed, all our feeders who continue to upload
> >> photographs from different parts of India and abroad.
> >>   Thanks to all for making this happen
>
> >> --
> >> Dr. Gurcharan Singh
> >> Retired  Associate Professor
> >> SGTB Khalsa College, University of Delhi, Delhi-110007
> >> Res: 932 Anand Kunj, Vikas Puri, New Delhi-110018.
> >> Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
> >>http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/
>
> > --
> > With regards,
> > J.M.Garg (jmga...@gmail.com)
> >http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Jmgarg1
> > 'Creating awareness of Indian Flora & Fauna'
> > The whole world uses my Image Resource of more than a *thousand species*& eight thousand images of Birds, Butterflies, Plants etc. (arranged
> > alphabetically & place-wise):
> >http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:J.M.Garg. You can also use
> > them for free as per Creative Commons license attached with each image.
> > For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora,
> > please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group:
> >http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix(more than 1725 members &
> > 85,000 messages on 30/9/11) or Efloraofindia website:
> >https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/(with a species database

Satish Phadke

Oct 31, 2011, 8:48:04 AM10/31/11
to Gurcharan Singh, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Thanks Sir ji
The number of posts from others also increased significantly after your participation.
This is equally important for the group.

On Mon, Oct 31, 2011 at 5:50 PM, Gurcharan Singh <sing...@gmail.com> wrote:

--
Dr Satish Phadke

Madhuri Raut

Oct 31, 2011, 8:53:35 AM10/31/11
to Satish Phadke, Gurcharan Singh, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Great milestone . Congratulations Sir ji
--
Regards
Dr.Bhagyashri Ranade

Yazdy Palia

Oct 31, 2011, 9:23:39 AM10/31/11
to Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia
Congratulations Dr.Gurcharan Singh ji. Wow! what a journey.
Regards
Yazdy.

Tanay Bose

Oct 31, 2011, 9:29:58 AM10/31/11
to Yazdy Palia, Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia
Congrats ... Sir Ji
This is surely a great milestone
more to see in coming year
Tanay
--
Tanay Bose
Department of Botany.

Balkar Singh

Oct 31, 2011, 10:52:56 AM10/31/11
to Tanay Bose, Yazdy Palia, Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia
Many many Congrts to you Sir for this great Achievement. This really inspiring for Us
--
Regards

Dr Balkar Singh
Arya P G College, Panipat
Haryana-132103
09416262964

Alok

Oct 31, 2011, 12:18:48 PM10/31/11
to efloraofindia
That's really great sir because knowing you as much as I can through
your communications... most of them are gems of knowledge.. which
serve us as references .....
Congrats and looking forward to more..
Alok

On Oct 31, 7:52 pm, Balkar Singh <balkara...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Many many Congrts to you Sir for this great Achievement. This really
> inspiring for Us
>

> On Mon, Oct 31, 2011 at 6:59 PM, Tanay Bose <tanaybos...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Congrats ... Sir Ji
> > This is surely a great milestone
> > more to see in coming year
> > Tanay
>
> > On Mon, Oct 31, 2011 at 6:23 AM, Yazdy Palia <yazdypa...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >> Congratulations Dr.Gurcharan Singh ji. Wow! what a journey.
> >> Regards
> >> Yazdy.

> >> from
> >> 10000th
> >> excellent

> > --
> > *Tanay Bose*
> > Research Assistant & Teaching Assistant.
> > Department of Botany.
> > University of British Columbia .
> > 3529-6270 University Blvd.
> > Vancouver, B.C. V6T 1Z4 (Canada)
> > Phone: 778-323-4036 (Mobile)
> >            604-822-2019 (Lab)
> >            604-822-6089  (Fax)
> > ta...@interchange.ubc.ca
> > *Webpages:*

Ushadi micromini

Oct 31, 2011, 7:01:34 PM10/31/11
to efloraofindia
I second Pankaj's remars...
congratulaions
and may you please continue on to 2 k, 3k... so on
ushadi
===
> > >http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix(morethan 1725 members &
> > > 85,000 messages on 30/9/11) or Efloraofindia website:
> > >https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/(witha species database

Ritesh

Oct 31, 2011, 8:21:31 PM10/31/11
to efloraofindia
Congratulations sir!

Ritesh.

Dr Pankaj Kumar

Oct 31, 2011, 8:34:59 PM10/31/11
to efloraofindia
Usha Mam, actually he already has crossed 10K and left 2k and 3k far
behind :P.....
Now its time for 20k and 40 k and so on!!!
Just kidding
Pankaj

Mahadeswara

Oct 31, 2011, 11:30:38 PM10/31/11
to efloraofindia, Gurcharan Singh
Congratulations. Great achievement by Pitamaha of plant taxonomy by
spreading the knowledge on plants to the unknown people like me.

Vijayasankar

Nov 1, 2011, 12:16:21 AM11/1/11
to Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia
Wow...10000 mails...thats really great!!! Congrats Gurcharan ji.

Regards

Vijayasankar Raman
University of Mississippi

Ushadi micromini

Nov 1, 2011, 1:02:20 AM11/1/11
to efloraofindia
Yes Pankaj: very hungry, so ate the zeroes...
Gurcharanji...
pl read 20 k 30 k etc

Usha di
=========