[efloraofindia:33271] Lindenbergia indica (L.) Vatke, TANAY BOSE

tanay bose

Apr 25, 2010, 12:10:21 PM4/25/10
to efloraofindia
Lindenbergia indica (L.) Vatke, ; Oesterr. B. Zeits. 25: 10 (1875)

Family: Scrophulariaceae A. L. Jussieu

Synonym:
Lindenbergia muraria (Roxb. ex D. Don) Bruhl
Lindenbergia polyantha Royle ex Benth.
Lindenbergia ruderalis (Retz.) Voigt,
Lindenbergia urticifolia Lehm.
Stemodia muraria Roxb. ex D. Don
Stemodia ruderalis Retz.

Photo Taken on: 25th April 2010
Location: Kolkata
Time: 9: 00 P.M

Pet name: "Shy Lime" ( Shy= because it has personate corolla; Lime : colour of the flower)
[Pet name: My given name to each of my plants in my terrace garden]

Note: I am growing this plant in my terrace garden , due to its lovely small yellow flowers it looks really nice.

Regards
Tanay

--
Tanay Bose