Psidium guajava flower

rashida atthar

Sep 1, 2009, 10:40:37 PM9/1/09
to indian...@googlegroups.com

This Psidium guajava (Peru) flowering was seen at Sagar Upavan (BPT gardens), Mumbai on 30 August '09.

regards,
Rashida.

Are you an untamed, bizarre or daring explorer? Find out now! Drag n' drop
Psidium guajava plant.JPG
Psidium guajava flower.JPG

JM Garg

Mar 24, 2018, 10:35:49 AM3/24/18
to efloraofindia
Psidium guajava plant.JPG
Psidium guajava flower.JPG

J.M. Garg

Mar 24, 2018, 10:41:36 AM3/24/18
to efloraofindia
To me appears close to images of Surajit ji at Psidium guineense Sw.

With regards,
J.M.Garg

Psidium guajava plant.JPG
Psidium guajava flower.JPG

J.M. Garg

Mar 24, 2018, 11:57:14 AM3/24/18
to surajit koley, efloraofindia
Thanks a lot, Surajit ji.

On 24 March 2018 at 21:24, surajit koley <surajitno...@gmail.com> wrote:
Well, Sir, the differences are given in http://keys.lucidcentral.org/keys/v3/eafrinet/weeds/key/weeds/Media/Html/Psidium_guineense_(Brazilian_Guava).htm

I request Rashida Ji to check her species herself.

Thank you

Regards

surajit koley